Squat FAIL Video...

The fish tank one was great. I like how the guy was making a video of himself curling something like 45 pounds.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The fish tank one was great. I like how the guy was making a video of himself curling something like 45 pounds.[/quote]

This one definitely deserves an honorable mention.

swissrugby i believe that is the best one i have ever seen

One of my favs

1.) did anyone else notice how he took like 5 long steps backward before squatting? That’s almost cardio!

2.) good static hold though.

3.) his mom is jacked.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

One of my favs[/quote]

haha this was funny. good compilation/

The kid couldn’t just back-drop it?
Owned by 185 lbs. Heh.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

LOL.[/quote]

“I think I ruptured my Fallopian tube.”

That is fuckin funny.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Owned by 185 lbs. Heh.[/quote]

I imagine it would’ve crashed right through the floor, leaving a big gaping hole, and then you’d hear asian swearing coming from his mother downstairs. LMAO

[quote]B rocK wrote:
3.) his mom is jacked.[/quote]

Hahaha, I was hoping his mom was going to come in and clean it and re-rack it.

That’d have been classic.

[quote]Rasclot123 wrote:
Saw this vid, had to post it

This kid tries to squat, only to be brought to his knees by the weight…the only logical thing do to is scream for his mom

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=show_off_weightlifting.flv

enjoy[/quote]

looks like Mom needs to start workin’ those rack-pulls !

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Owned by 185 lbs. Heh.

I imagine it would’ve crashed right through the floor, leaving a big gaping hole, and then you’d hear asian swearing coming from his mother downstairs. LMAO[/quote]

LOL! I thought it was in a basement… with concrete floor.
Speaking of going through the floor, one of the other vids posted here showed a kid going through the floor after an OHP. Funny as hell!

What makes people think they’re such badasses?

Seriously. In that bloopers video and the one with the smith machine some of those folks had no business handling those weights.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
What makes people think they’re such badasses?

Seriously. In that bloopers video and the one with the smith machine some of those folks had no business handling those weights. [/quote]

He would’ve been fine if he didn’t squat that low.

total fail on this one

and this

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
total fail on this one

and this

I just dont get it, Lloyd.

Dont see whats so funny about the video… the kid’s squatting and fucked up, probably thought he would be able to handle the weight or just messed up

As why he didnt drop it, umm probably because he doesnt want to destroy his floor

He squatted properly and everything, he just got stuck.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Dont see whats so funny about the video… the kid’s squatting and fucked up, probably thought he would be able to handle the weight or just messed up

As why he didnt drop it, umm probably because he doesnt want to destroy his floor

He squatted properly and everything, he just got stuck. [/quote]

maybe your sense of humor is broken…as to him “squatting properly”, when is the last time you saw somebody squat properly only to end up on their knees crying for their mom…also, i really doubt he would destroy his floor since its concrete and in the basement…quit being such a negative nancy

Is it just me or did his mom call him a freak all the way at the end there ?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Owned by 185 lbs. Heh.

I imagine it would’ve crashed right through the floor, leaving a big gaping hole, and then you’d hear asian swearing coming from his mother downstairs. LMAO

LOL! I thought it was in a basement… with concrete floor.
Speaking of going through the floor, one of the other vids posted here showed a kid going through the floor after an OHP. Funny as hell!
[/quote]

Fuck yeah! lol.

I had the impression he is up in a loft, because there’s a lot of bright light shining through the windows. If he was in a basement it wouldn’t have had that much light. It looks well-lit, and looks like natural light too, because the light bulbs don’t appear to be on.

Here’s the scenario:

Kid: “Urrrgh…ooops?”

CRASH

Mom (from downstairs): "Chiu !!! Sei chun mo-lan wan jun, tiu nia ma chow hai !!! "