T Nation

Squat FAIL Video...

Saw this vid, had to post it

This kid tries to squat, only to be brought to his knees by the weight…the only logical thing do to is scream for his mom

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=show_off_weightlifting.flv

enjoy

How do you expect anyone to follow the link with that avatar of yours?

what link?

Not as funny as the kid who lifts the barbell through his fish tank, which pours all over his house.

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
Not as funny as the kid who lifts the barbell through his fish tank, which pours all over his house.[/quote]

Do you have a link for that one!

This would be funny, except that is what I would end up doing if I ever couldn’t handle the weight in my home-gym.

I thought he was yelling for his mom to hold his feet for a glute ham raise.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Mikaj wrote:
Not as funny as the kid who lifts the barbell through his fish tank, which pours all over his house.

Do you have a link for that one!

[/quote]

Hahaha Classic

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
I thought he was yelling for his mom to hold his feet for a glute ham raise.[/quote]

HAHAHA!

At least he had decent form (on his first rep) and at least he’s squatting. He’s just missing the milk.

LMAO that’s classic. “Mamaaaaa!”

That’s not much weight on the bar though, and that dropped him to his knees?

[quote]Rebel Shuttle wrote:
How do you expect anyone to follow the link with that avatar of yours?[/quote]

If you look close enough, you can almost see some taco.

haha…

This is still my favorite though:

I’ve spent at least half an hour looking at your avatar.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
AssOnGrass wrote:
I thought he was yelling for his mom to hold his feet for a glute ham raise.

HAHAHA!

At least he had decent form (on his first rep) and at least he’s squatting. He’s just missing the milk. [/quote]

Maamaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaamaaaaa!!!

Ahh they speak mandarin…

Why the hell didn’t he just dump the weight?

LOL.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Why the hell didn’t he just dump the weight?[/quote]

i know. i thought asians were smart?

Now my weight belt don’t fit like it used to…kinda have to tuck it in my pants.

Hold on, let me get a pair of gloves.

Vader, yours was the best but my back hurts now.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
haha…

This is still my favorite though:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6vcyQqx_Q [/quote]

Holeee crap! That could’ve snapped his neck. I suppose the word “idiot” applies there.

I think the Asian one is funny just because he called for his mother and was speaking whatever language it was! LMAO. What’s a small Asian lady going to do with a barbell that’s loaded up heavier than her own bodyweight?