Squat Depth Vid

high as a kite, looked like shyt too

[quote]kalb wrote:

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:

[quote]kalb wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Bad angle but even with a bad angle its obvious not close to parallel, but its in a gym so it doesn’t count anyway[/quote]

The best way to squat is to perform every single rep with great form even when warming up so the body will never know bad form and when the time comes it will not miss the lift.[/quote]

Exactly!!

If you want to keep squatting 100lbs forever, that is.

What’s your PR, op?[/quote]

405x2
[/quote]

I hate to sound like I’m grilling you, but your bodyweight and years training too. Also if you’ve trained at any well known gyms or with well known PLers or if you train people and what results you’ve had with them. When I read advice, I just like to know what the credentials are. I hope you understand and aren’t offended.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]kalb wrote:

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:

[quote]kalb wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Bad angle but even with a bad angle its obvious not close to parallel, but its in a gym so it doesn’t count anyway[/quote]

The best way to squat is to perform every single rep with great form even when warming up so the body will never know bad form and when the time comes it will not miss the lift.[/quote]

Exactly!!

If you want to keep squatting 100lbs forever, that is.

What’s your PR, op?[/quote]

405x2
[/quote]

I hate to sound like I’m grilling you, but your bodyweight and years training too. Also if you’ve trained at any well known gyms or with well known PLers or if you train people and what results you’ve had with them. When I read advice, I just like to know what the credentials are. I hope you understand and aren’t offended. [/quote]

I ubderstand.
i am 5 8" (172 cm), i weigh 180 lbs (82 kg).
2 years and 4 months bodybuilder, 10 months powerlifter.
i train in a small unknown gym.
i have trained some noobs for fun.
I read a “LOT” and watch TOOO MUCH videos for Andy Bolton, Benedikt Magnusson, Dan Green, Brandon Lilly, Stan Effedring…

Great thread.

[quote]
I hate to sound like I’m grilling you, but your bodyweight and years training too. Also if you’ve trained at any well known gyms or with well known PLers or if you train people and what results you’ve had with them. When I read advice, I just like to know what the credentials are. I hope you understand and aren’t offended. [/quote]

OP, while you’re at it, could you please post the squatter’s VISA or MasterCard number and card expiry date? If his training credentials aren’t up to my standards, I’ll want to bill him for the time spent watching that video.

But seriously, sure it was a bit shaky and looked a little high, but respect to the lifter for moving the weight. Should it be held up as a shining example of good depth and form? Hell no.