Squat Critique Please

i know the quality sucks, but tell me plz from what u can see, how is my squat???

tnx

It looks pretty good, go heavier.

You are pushing off your toes. You want to push through your heels.

Dude looks good to me. Your knees shouldn’t go to far over your toes but I think your still acceptable there. Good depth. Go heavier dude you can handle it! Good luck to you.

Overall form looks pretty good. It does look like your elbows are pointed backward rather than down. While it may sound like a small thing, you want to be thinking pushing the weight up and having your elbows back could cause a tendency to go forward.

descent form. now add some damn weight

Try going deeper, if you want to work your hams and glutes more.

You’re going down, you wanna squat by sitting back into it.

Push your butt out more when you’re squatting.

Practice on a box to get your form.

[quote]LCCHSathlete wrote:
You are pushing off your toes. You want to push through your heels.[/quote]

what do u mean by pushing from the heels???

[quote]redivote wrote:
LCCHSathlete wrote:

[/quote]

He means keep the weight on your heels. Balance on your heels so much that when you explode up, the tip of your toes come off the floor

[quote]Dfresh wrote:
redivote wrote:
LCCHSathlete wrote:

He means keep the weight on your heels. Balance on your heels so much that when you explode up, the tip of your toes come off the floor[/quote]

wont i fall back???
basicly i just need to sit back more, and stick my ass out???
like the guy is this image i attached??

That fella looks like he’s working on a Good morning.

This’ll give you an idea of what I mean.

[quote]redivote wrote:
Dfresh wrote:
redivote wrote:
LCCHSathlete wrote:

He means keep the weight on your heels. Balance on your heels so much that when you explode up, the tip of your toes come off the floor

wont i fall back???
basicly i just need to sit back more, and stick my ass out???
like the guy is this image i attached??

[/quote]

U won’t fall back…
This vid is of Dan John, and it will help in improving ur form.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529481301858251744&q=dan+john&total=4997&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Highly recommend it.

tnx man

Form looks pretty good. That’s good advice on concentrating to keep the weight in the heels. Keep in mind, when the weight gets heavier the load will feel more evenly distributed over the feet but continually striving to keep the weight back in the heels with your chest out will help to eliminate getting up on the toes and leaning forward.

One thing; it looked like you weren’t tight in your upper back. Really concentrate on squeezing those shoulder blades together, pushing that chest out, and remaining tight.