Squat Assistance

Well its been about a year since i have posted. I took the advice and stayed with the 531 program i am currently on my 20th cycle. I have made great gains. I have struggled with my dead lift. My stance form was not right. I have e since found the right foot placement. and working hard on my form. My dead lift is behind my squat? I have also moved my squat back a couple of times by one to two months .Current 90% numbers are 195 # press 440# squat 280 # bench 395# dead lift. I also do strong man on Saturdays.

I made adjustments in my schedule. I was working out four days a week doing 531 and Saturdays doing strong man but it was too much i could not heal and strong man suffered. So now i am doing 531 twice a week and strong man Saturday. I feel much better. I have been kinda rambling. My question is i have been doing zurtcher squats for an assistance work and box squats after my 531 squat are box squats redundant to be doing the same day?

[quote]stronglifestile wrote:
Well its been about a year since i have posted. I took the advice and stayed with the 531 program i am currently on my 20th cycle. I have made great gains. I have struggled with my dead lift. My stance form was not right. I have e since found the right foot placement. and working hard on my form. My dead lift is behind my squat? I have also moved my squat back a couple of times by one to two months .Current 90% numbers are 195 # press 440# squat 280 # bench 395# dead lift. I also do strong man on Saturdays.

I made adjustments in my schedule. I was working out four days a week doing 531 and Saturdays doing strong man but it was too much i could not heal and strong man suffered. So now i am doing 531 twice a week and strong man Saturday. I feel much better. I have been kinda rambling. My question is i have been doing zurtser squats for an assistance work and box squats after my 531 squat are box squats redundant to be doing the same day?
[/quote]

If you are doing them on the same day, yes. Choose one as supplemental for a 6 week period, and then switch.