Squat and Deadlift Nazi

Just popping in to say hi, OMG at your squat, and props for your bootcamp. You going to post your photoshoot when it’s done?

If you can teach me to build up my white girl ass I would be much obliged!! I’ve got pretty good muscle in my shoulders and my thighs, but the behind is lacking.

Damn girl, your squat is ridic!

Not to hijack, but I also have a weird case of body dysmorphia since starting to lift (posted on FA about it but didn’t get too much feedback). I vacillate b/w feeling hyooge, which is ridiculous I know, to feeling too thin! Its kind of insane.

Anyways, I can’t wait to follow along.

And yeah, lets see some more pics!

Hellllllo ladies! Thank you all for not making me feel crazy in Kimba’s Log for the crazy ass overshare. It made me feel better that some of you opened up and helped me relate. Im going to try and keep my workout log as up to date as possible here was yesterday’s:

5x4or5 BW pullups (im weighing around 140 rite now so I was excited I could do them!0
5x4-6 BW dips (again, all this water is giving me extra weight without having to hold on to a dumbbell!)
1x10 15lb 3x10 20lb upside down lat pulls
3x4-8 DB shoulder press 30, 40, 45lbs
3x4-8 DB Decline press 30, 40, 45lbs
I think I did some abs too, just some crunches and hanging leg raises. I was going to do arms, cause I havent in about 6months but i said fuck it!

Ok, so I know I am a hypocrite with my workout today. I shouldve waited til tomorrow and I should not have gone so heavy but I felt so fucking flabby I needed to kickstart my metabolism and I said “Hey centrail nervous system! Go FUCK yourself!”

DEADLIFTS:
135x 6
185x4
225x2/245x1 (i immediately added a ten to each side and did one more)
275x1
295x1 (belt worn)
305x1
315x X 315x X
275x 3
aerobic step:2x 225x4
aerobic step+risers 2x 135x4 double start deadlifts
Did some ab work and stretching and felt MUCH better!

lol for yelling at your cns. ive done that before, as well.

Heh heh. Well if your CNS can help you squat and deadlift those kinds of weights, it can’t be all bad, right? Feeling a bit flabby here myself but fuck it, it’s Christmas. I’ll sort it in January with everyone else.

Some of us are acquainted with crazy, and you do not appear to be it.

What is a double-start deadlift? That sounds interesting.

WOW! I am SO PUMPED that I have a 2nd page on my log now! Seriously PUMPED! :wink:
Kimba^2: double start deadlifts are done by raising the bar to just your knee level, dropping and pulling a full deadlift. I do mine off of a decently high step for accessory work everyonce in awhile. They are pretty cool to do just for something new. I have my bootcamp tomorrow! Im so excited!

Hey everyone! I suck at this log shit… Nothing super exciting to report but I DID bench 155 for the FIRST TIME EVER on wednesday…I can fucking wait! My goal is 170.Then if I can squat at least 315 and I know I can pull 315 my total will be 800! AAAAAAAH!!!

(now all I have to do is get back to the 132 range…) I hope everyone has had a great xmas! Im going to see the princess and the frog now! Ill write on everyones boards later!

Nice benching! I’ve benched that much but my best squat’s 132, lol. An 800 total would be awesome.
Enjoy your panto!

Hey blackwidow (and anybody else that cares to comment) … I just started the stronglift 5x5 program. I’m liking it a lot. Up to 200 lbs on the squat on my way to 315 with a few plateaus in there I’m sure. Have you heard of this routine? You like it? Any thoughts?

The goal for 2010 is to lose the chicken legs … my assumption is that if I can do 315 for reps i’ll HAVE to have muscular legs …

anyway … curious if anyone has thoughts on that program and how good it is at building muscular wheels …

I’m actually doing 5x5 now. I’ve had good gains; about 20 lbs a month.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
I’m actually doing 5x5 now. I’ve had good gains; about 20 lbs a month.[/quote]

so … have you lost your chicken legs yet???

WOW, could i suck anymore at keeping a workout journal and posting on a forum? I hope you ladies have been kicking ass and takin names, i know how you all do… :wink: Quick update for my training, I am still fighting for my 315 squat, any week now, I can taste it! I pulled 325 a couple weeks ago and I am up to benching 135 for 3-4 reps now…

To flyboy, I know this was posted a while ago, but I have never trained with an actual program, I just listen to my body and keep my reps low. I am very paranoid about gaining a lot of muscle so I dont go crazy with building my strength too fast. Talk to you all soon!