Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

Liking the hook grip and speed. If you can stop getting pulled forward, you can probably slap on another 30 pounds immediately.

Have you ever tried the whole leg pump thing? Check out Dan Greene for an example. I know tons of good sumo pullers do it, I think it’s for the stretch reflex. I always feel weak off the floor if I don’t do it. It also helps with finding the “right” spot for my knees and hips to get off the floor, while if you just sit there in the bottom you are probably like “shit, are my knees over the by like they should be, are my hips down enough or too far down, are my arms straight, etc?”.

2 Likes

SATURDAY BENCHES!!:
5-2-1s@
140-230-280
320-340-360
370-380
4@310
Dum Press 13-7 @ 125
Dum Military to 13@70
Calves

Used the big 50lbs bar to make it harder today. It was. Everything seemed slow. I have a long list of things I want to get done tonight to take the day off tomorrow for snorkling and possibly some electrolyte cycling.

Diet:
Cereal Box and its Contents
Liter of Milk
Papaya ~300g
Turkey 500g
Potato ~1kg
Frozen (with green) Veggies 500g

Food is pretty much gone and I am hungry so not sure how this is going to work the rest of the day with another gym session. I am going to have to find something lean and fibery for one last meal I think.

Basically exactly what Greene is doing is what I want to be doing. The pump is in the set up. Honestly I just developed the “yips”.

Video of me not having the yips and what I want to get back to…

1 Like

PM Leftovers so I dont have to go in tomorrow so I can go snorkling and be a beach bum all day instead:

Triceps
Biceps
Delt Health
Abs
Calves

I had a plan but it all got scrapped because as usual if it worked once it wouldn’t work again. Still a pretty good workout and was able to keep it in that 3 to 8 rep range.

GOALS:
I keep running into everything. I am not sure if puberty finally hit me or I am too fat. Either way time to get more aggressive with the cut. I am looking better every day but not losing any weight.

I am 215 and about 15% BF so if I can make it to 200 that should be in the 10% range.

FIRST GOAL be 210 by June 4th. Not a lot of time but I am expecting about 2-5lbs of glycogen to come off quick.

FK DAYS OFF

So took yesterday off to recharge (or so I thought) and had some high hopes for today with squats but anything that could slow me down did. Not worth going into because BS excuses anyways.

I also went from hating the belt to having 315 feel heavy without. Really not a fan of that.

Oh and fk the personal growth, I am done with weed for a bit. It has wonderful emotional effects for me as a human but right now I don’t want to human.

And probably ran heavy singles about 3 workouts too long.

SQUATs
Warmups
Warmup Sets to 315
1s @ 405-455-475
495-515-535
3@445

Ran home to eat now running back to train with wifey and her friend while I hit some BB crap.

and ok now I think I am legit sick. This better clear by wednesday because I am benching 405.

2 Likes

NOONER goof off

Barbell Rows
Dum Power Rows
Ab Wheel Rollout

AAAAGGHHHHH!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! The shitty dogmas that people perpetuate buuuut what ever.

People ask me questions about everything gym related literally every day but ironically my greatest hurdle in people accepting my advice is my own progress. They see me and are afraid of the weights I use and say things like “i dont want to get bigger” or “that’ll kill me” or “I could never”. Like why do you think this programming only comes in my weights?

I get most of them are just straight lazy and want an easy way out. But a lot of these people come in and do real fkn work for several hours a day while never progressing.

Speaking of programming going to run another true 5-3-1 Block. This last block I ran the singles a bit long and I think progress was hindered. So even though I still hit all my 5-3-1 top sets with reps to spare time to reload. I will leave an option for either AMRAPs (bad days) or Jokers (good days).

Today was monday…but thanks to insert excuses here I auto regulated the sets.

6 Likes

When I get my 6 pack back I am going to start training shirtless and I won’t answer any more questions. I will just put up a sign that says “Programs 500 pesos, Diet 500 pesos”. I would put it on a shirt but I wont be wearing it…THE SHIRT WILL BE THE SIGN BOOOM!!!

5 Likes

Will the diet include “supplements” or you’ll be sleazy and try to upsell that?

I already sell “supps” but I would never suggest “supps” to those who aren’t asking for them…and even then I usually tell them they would have better results with a better program.

Long story of why I even started and my morality issues:

*In PDC (and most of mexico it seems) it is really rare to find legit product so I started making my own so I could trust the source which if I am personally making that much I minds well make a bit more and sell it. Truthfully it sells itself and I usually end up selling my own stash and have nothing for me hahaha.

To give an idea, even the pharmacies ran out of testosterone down here (about 6 months ago) and because I sold all my product and am waiting on filters (which are currently overdue by 2 months) I am currently using test prop for TRT.

At first I felt morally conflicted but I am not pushing (or even advertising) or selling to gym noobs nor am i selling lies (glutamine powder and detoxes) or vials of oil (95% of the stuff down here).

I sell what the models who are selling the BS supps actually use.

Do I feel great about it? No, but at the same time I am offering a legitimate product to people who would be using anyways.

7 Likes

Literally 3rd breakfast. Eat your heart out Tolkien. 10 eggs, veggies and turkey fried together on a lovely bed of mashed potatoes. I shared to save the guilt. Chicken and Papaya rest of the day.

Kept my calories a little higher today because tomorrow I am benching 405.

Afternoon Rowing:
Dumbell Rows
Pullups
Various Cable Rows

My lats seemed to have evened out quite a bit but I won’t know until I lose a bit more fluff. Traps not so much but I might just give up.

Speaking of fluff I have lost quite a bit of it.

5 Likes

This is kind of interesting, since the trend right now seems to be “it doesn’t matter what you do if you do it hard”.

I think that’s the trendy advice for a novice, who typically aren’t the ones inquiring about test.

Fair

@TrainForPain @lil.greggy

It is trendy for sure but you minds well say that this feather duster and that shovel will both move dirt.

I would guess that the people saying that are selling something not directly related to training.

1 Like

Woke up 96.1kg or 211.9lbs which is important because…

BENCH DAY:
5-3-1s @
135-225-275
315-345-375
405 (PR)-425 (Double Body Weight)
4@325
Dum Press
Dum Military

Had more for the 325 set but after 425 who really gives a fuck? AMIRITE? :smiley:

I had a bit of a realization. When the weight gets heavy I lower it slowly then it goes up slowly. So I made sure to lower quicker and every thing flew up.

Yea my ass came up but I dont really give a shit. Pretty sure I should go back to not arching as hard and that is fixed.

Last Edit: aside from my ass coming up 375 on up the form was shite, bar was all over elbows flared etc, will work on that next training block.

So, going to count that one and get back on that grind. Next 5-3-1 block starts tomorrow.

Oh and now back to the diet. I made sure to eat a bit more last couple days for Bench today but now time to get down to 200lbs.

Oh, last thing…

15 Likes

!Eres muy fuerte, wey!

2 Likes

PM GUN PUMP
Some Rows
Some Tricep Work
Some Curls

diet not great today

1 Like

Shit son!! That is big.

Real big.

3 Likes

The pause cancels out any arse lifting. Fact.

1 Like

At least you seem reasonably knowledgeable on usage of “supps” and just training in general. The amount of dumb bozos who’re selling them while looking like shit/lifting bitch weights/giving horrible advice be astounding.

2 Likes

I was going for a joke but ended up getting an amazing response.Much respect man

1 Like