Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

In a picture this doesn’t look so bad…I also had a chicken, veggies, metamucil and a bunch of cereal through out the day. It has to be pushing 8k+ cals today?

PM Tricep Pump

Bar Crushers
Rope Down
Dum Crushers

Really just wanted to get to the gym one more time for all this food.

PREBED WEIGHT: 94.5kg

Not actually that bad.

Let’s try to get to 90kg wake up weight by Next Monday.

3 Likes

Looking pretty shredded man!
Also the squat rack is for curls :cold_sweat: :wink::wink: and dude chips ahoy are the best cookies! But ever since a few years ago i cant find them in australia​:sob::sob:

1 Like

Woke up 92.3kg and definitely a little spill over. It’s 1 and it seems most of the spillover is gone.

SQUAT REHAB WORKOUT
Doubled my normal stretches
Squat Pause 3s to 3*3@365
Tib Raises
Stand around for a few minutes wondering if that was really it?

My form wasn’t great every rep but I think I have it figured out going forward. It took some restraint to not do a normal workout after everything felt so right…

Even though my back had a tweak in it which mentally bothered me for a while. Then I remembered it was from the T-Bar Rows which is why I don’t do them anymore. What ever it is about the angle my back is at for heavy T-Bar rowing it sucks for my lower back. Yates Rowing and even Cable Rows can do it too.

Little puffy this morning and still not bad. My quads have made the most obvious gains the last week or so.

Undies were a little more revealing than I noticed :zipper_mouth:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, quads separating nicely. Beard gains too.

1 Like

Looking good man. I like the linea alba - I really like that separation.

And, of course, #beardgainz

2 Likes

Wake up 91.5kg so pretty much back to pre cheat day. I am starting to see some progress too.

Added Anavar 80mg a day and Nolvadex 20mg a day.

Nolva is because my nips are puffy and the dose of arimidex it takes to get that down crashes my Estro levels leaving me with 0 energy. So…novladex.

Anavar…because…gainz? Yea really don’t have a decent reason…that isn’t top secret.

Dia Del Muertos
Hook 1s to 585
Pause Dead 3s 315-405-425-445
Pull Up Work
Yates Row
Neutral Grip Cable Row

Hopefully later I will go in for some Bicep SMASH!!!

Annnnnd my triceps are still sore from monday. Bench should be awesome tomorrow. On the one hand I am in shock because with all the food and sleep I had monday and tuesday…but then on the other hand I never truly smash triceps like that…and twice in one day. My arm now rests straighter too so that is nice.

2 Likes

I’d be stoked if I’m as lean as you are now, come June 1.

EDIT: there are stickers on the mirror, did you just drop your drawers at a store, or can you just not be bothered to take stickers off?

2 Likes

Thank you and stick with it and you WILL BE!!!

Also, it would appear I just can not be bothered hahahaha

PM BICEP PUMPz

I did Curls…while the wife did squats…quite jealous.

Back is still kind of bugging me in a not muscular way. Hopefully it goes away before squats.

The diet is catching up with me. I am starting to lose some energies. Will probably add some extra fruit to the diet tomorrow…or pizza…

2 Likes

You are strong and I am following you

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

Ok ugh, I am so over qualified to be a personal trainer at my gym and I dont think I am qualified to do anything. Few things annoy me more than seeing a person being paid to physically endanger somebody else.

BENCH WAVE D all caught up and back to my normal schedule

Bench 3-3-4@325
Board Press 5-5-4.8 @ 275
Dum Militarys
Cable Press
Reverse Cable Fly

Warmup sets were awesome with locked in form until 295 and then I was like oh shit. Form got a little struggley at 325.

WOKE UP 91.0kg and sub 89cm waist. Pretty awesome. Rewarding myself with 3500 calories clean…and lots of walking and 2 gym sessions.

Pretty sure I am over paranoid with the puffy nipples and that is just how they are. So lowering Arimidex but keeping Nolva and we will see what happens. This should have a great effect on my energy levels. If I get super bloated or gain 5kgs and my energy stays shit then we know I was properly dosed and it is just the diet process crushing my energy levels.

COMING SOON PM TRICEP SMASH (and reverse crunches ssshhhh)

BWAHAHAHAHA NEEEEOOPE…groceries and water…which right now seems like a daunting task. 3300 calories and my body barely noticed, the cut is real.

3 Likes

Woke Up 90.8kg this morning so new PR and a relief after eating about 4k calories yesterday. I am pretty sure if I eat clean I could probably cut with 3000 to 3400ish calories. So that is what I will try…in a few days.

I would start now but I am worried my top secret plans could be affected. I am certain I dont want to lose weight this fast though. My strength is being affected more than I think it should for still being well above 10% BF (while being this enhanced). The trade off is that I am seeing daily physique changes to the point I see this cut truly being over with in a week at this current pace (#pipedream).

SQUAT WAVE C

3*2@500
Rev Crunch
Cavles
Goblet Squats (really loved these)

Yea so, super shitty form partially because I am just not strong right now from the cut which I consider acceptable…ish. My knees wobbled everywhere and I was pitched forward and rounded a bit which caused knee pain AGAIN!!

The unacceptable part/cause of all that was my bar placement. I forgot and moved it back up to way up on my traps. In the video I am even cramming my traps under the bar. I stopped that a while ago and now just started doing it again.

so yea, glad I got the reps in uninjured but fuck me I really suck sometimes. WTF is the point of writing all this shit down if I don’t read and remember it.

1 redeeming quality today is that my back felt better the longer the work out went on. I guess I just got too tall and that bothered my back.

2 Likes

My favorite shaped Lats of all time I just learned about…not Dorian’s. Benaziza’s may he rest in peace. Fitting I saw a picture of them standing next to each other as Dorian’s were my favorites

Be safe people.

Who am I kidding, these are still my all time favorite, I fell in love all over again. I actually try to replicate this pose every time I record some posing.

2 Likes

Time to play my favorite game…Good, Bad and the Ugly

GOOD: Can flat foot squat to depth no butt wink
BAD: Knee Still Hurts
Ugly: My Face

GOOD: 88.5cm waist this morning
BAD: I’m starving
UGLY: My food is too hot to eat

GOOD: Such a crazy Bicep/forearm pump my skin turned flush
BAD: Erector DOMS sabotaging my workout
UGLY: Adulting sabotaged what the DOMS didnt

GOOD: I know I will probably never use this periodization again
BAD: Planning out sets*reps@weight in the future doesn’t work for me
UGLY: Especially in a cut, I am legit dreading the weight right now, just 2 weeks ago I would have smoked these weights

GOOD: Going to do everything in my power to finally finish a planned block
BAD: Going to do everything in my power to finally finish a planned block
UGLY: Hopefully not how this ends LOL

GOOD: My Location
BAD: The people in my location are driving me nuts hahahaha
UGLY: Damn I need some beach time…but I would feel like I am cheating on Sofi if I go with out her

DIA de MUERTOS
Speed Deads
Pullup Work
Unilateral Cable Rows
Biceps
Run to pick up biz cards and pay rent
Starve…possibly to death

4 Likes

BENCH WAVE C

Bench 3*2 @ 345
Board Press 3-5-6@275
Military Dum 11@100s (3 rep PR)
Cable Press supa set Reverse Cable Fly
Dum Crusher
Rev Crunch supa set lateral raises

Pulled a @isdatnutty today and every set felt better than the prior.

The rest

This is probably going to be pretty long.

All things considered I am pretty happy with this block. I battle 2 wicked cuts a month of sickness and injury…I realize all of that was 100% self inflicted in some way shape or form. After 2 or 3 runs with this periodization I don’t see myself coming back to it anytime soon.

My first reps in both Squats and Bench are not bad, it’s everything after that feels heavy AF.

Finally got my Bench arch clicking today…on my board press sets…Bench is cruel to me.

My erectors are in a constant state of DOMS right now.

It looks like I actually gained weight this week according to my logs…but I look awesome. I think I am very close to 10% BF.

Taking tomorrow completely off and some light circuit work tuesday (hangover cure) to shut off my brain and give my knees and back an extra couple days of recovery. Then back at it to finish this training block.

House/dog sitting for Johnny Bench and his fiance… lets just say his home is a shade nicer than ours…or all of it nicer. Their pool is right below the patio.

4 Likes

struggle is real

3 Likes

Did you do those warm ups with the hypers/abs/glutes or did you just ramp up? Good workout tho! Nice house too haha

1 Like

gonna add this, when this works I will consider the glutes #NeverTrainAbs…No i think those are some good ideas to get some blood flowing and mind and muscles activated, thank you

and just ramped…

Damn, that looks gorgeous. I could go for some beach time right about now…

2 Likes

MONDAY PROGRESS CHECK IN

Wake up 90.5kg…kind of surprised because I took my cheat (beer+tequila) day yesterday…prbly a bit of “dehydration”

DAY OFF…almost made it

Squat 3*1@520
Then I probably did 15+ sets of 3-6 reps with 225 in my socks.
Goblet Squats

Minor knee pain, might be form, might just be I was weak and injured myself with knee cave.

On the plus side I recorded a ton of those 225s and I am pretty sure I have my cues down to get that started.

Life shit fucking with my plans so long story short it is now or never with the tren so obviously I went now. This is the BF% I wanted to be to start Tren anyways.

DIET: Begin with 2500 calories…lots of Na-K…lots of veggies. NO MORE CHEATS!!! I am so close, it is time to finish this and shave this damn beard.

STACK:
Test 125mg E4D (219mg/week)
Mast E 240mg E4D (420mg/week teehee)
Tren Ace 150mg EOD (525mg/week)

4 Likes

Woke up 91.0kg Pretty happy, diet was bad yesterday. Calories probably were ok though. Todays diet isnt anything to be proud of either but calories probably still not terrible. Should be back on track tomorrow.

Bench Wave B
365 for 1-X-Pass (supposed to be 3*1@365)
Barbell Rows
Triceps
Biceps

Yea so I missed my 2nd 365, pretty annoyed.

Skipping all my 1RM tests. Nothing is clicking form wise, my knee is still sore and my erectors are perma sore. An injury is more likely than even matching a PR.

2 huge upsides are that I have to be very close to single digit BF% and new adaptable set & rep scheme starts tomorrow to get me through the rest of this cut.

Oh, and I am a personal trainer again. I took a buddy through a few workouts and he gave me a package of different coffees as a thank you gift.

The funniest part about that is Sofi wanted the exact same one and put it in our shopping cart but I made her take it out.

End personal training career again.

4 Likes