Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

:poop:

Big Boy!

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHA Moment

So going back on TRT and I am running some experiments in the process. I am a pretty curious person and I don’t think the available information on this is adequate.

I injected 100mg prop and tested 7 hours later. Levels came back 5840 with a note saying that they ran the tests twice. That was kind of funny in itself.

I had my levels checked again at the 24 hour mark and the results are not even available yet. Well, the lab called my wife and they were “very very very worried” because yesterday my T levels were 5k and today they were 2k.

Hahahaha, I still have a few more tests to do as I will be using Enanthate going forward. Little worrisome they don’t know what is actually happening, from 2 sides. 1 that nobody running roids is having their blood work done and 2 that doctors don’t know what spikes T levels.

3 Likes

What’s the half life of prop?

Can you get test OTC in mexico?

I have read every thing from 19 hours to 4.5 days. I thought it was closer to 24 hours and I think my levels support that. I probably had them tested right around peak at 7 hours 5840 and 24 hours after injection my levels were 2943 or almost exactly half.

Enanthate for example every one says 10.5 days because of one shitty misinterpretation of a study or definition when in fact Test E half life is somewhere from 4-6 days.

It seems often times people misinterpret definitions and studies.

Test is OTC here. Testosterones and sometimes a pharmacia will have other anabolics but they are often fake.

2 Likes

My sleep schedule is fighting back into normalcy, that’s nice. My training has been awesome last 2 days after the carb up and maintenance calories.

BENCH DAY
Working sets
1s @ 335-365-385 (PR)-X405
Board Press 315 for 4?
Cable Press SUPASET Cable Row
Tricep Rope

385 form wasnt great, I was hesitant on the descent which made it feel heavier than it needed to be.

Watching the 405 I did a lot wrong, I know I rushed the set up but now I see my feet werent even set right and my leg drive was lost by a slipping foot. I also waved left and right on the unrack which was probably more issues with foot set up.

I dont know if my form would have saved it but what I do know is that I will put better effort into my set up and I am adding in board pressing at every opportunity. I will smash 405 in the next few weeks.

Time to eat and meal prep then when wifey gets home we probably going to be old people watching our stories in bed until we fall asleep hahaha.

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL!!! Go get ya’ll some fun!!!

7 Likes

Going back to Waves (simplified version
KEEP IT SIMPLE, moran).Going try my Squat Focus program but I have a list of adjustments to make as the cut makes me need more recovery.

SQUAT AM

Squat Wave D (3-3-3+ @ 85%)
3-3-5@455

Really happy with that

ran home for electrolosis appointment.

Xmas tree muscles were fried after that. They were still tight/sore yesterday but I didnt feel them today so thought they were good. It’s a good thing that is all I had time for. Anything else and my back would have been full blown cramping like crazy.

I am hoping to get some assistance work done later.

As for that cut we going back up to around 2300cals and I will again drop slowly. I will sneak 100g of oats into 2 a days. Tomorrow I will try my new Rice Blast!! I also have a Sandwich blast!!! This metamucil triples my Blasts!!!

3 Likes

Was the 385 a new PR or the 405 miss?

405lbs is no joke, I am really looking forward to the day I hit that on the bench.

Either way, impressive work, especially later on in a cut.

2 Likes

385 was the PR
I guess the 405 was too. I have never even thought about actually attempting it until 30 seconds after the 385
I was actually going to attempt 395 but Johnny said I shouldn’t be a wuss. Good spotters FTW.

NOONER LOWER pt 2

Moses Malone Circuit
195lbs Lunges 8 each leg (fo down fo back)
SUPASET
8 Tire Flips (fo down fo back)

Pause Deads 2*3@365

Abs supaset with BW Calf raises

I was really surprised how well my back handled this workout. I wasnt expecting much from the pause deads

Ok time to eat, shower and relax.

5 Likes

AM BENCH WAVE D

Working: 3-3-4@325
Board Press 3-3-4@275
Dum military Press

and I did a lot of work with set up today really focusing on feet planted and leg drive.

Shoulders were definitely the limiting factor today. Probably at least in part to impingement. I need to find a wide grip row that works for me. Adding Wide Grip Rowing to Bench day and dropping Cable Press for Dum Military Presses for a while and dropping any other assistance work that isn’t direct arm work or Board Press.

New Years Resolution Breaking Rant short version
I hate doing business with these businesses.

Yesterday morning I had at least 20 things on my todo list, I did most of them but rather than be resolved they just kind of multiplied hastag will anybody do their job? Seriously I am trying to buy shit and I have to hunt them down to get quotes and the info needed to give them money.

Or we have to call Fedex 3 times because they cant find the only condo in a 4 block radius with directions attached to the address that a 2 year old tourist could find.

And of course there is no way for the Fedex office to contact a driver while he is in the field or for the Fedex driver to contact us when he thinks he is close/lost. I mean doorbells, cellphones, radios, email, text messages, whatsapp, skype, facebook messenger, facetime haven’t been invented yet.

How do businesses like that even survive?

Another funstrating (new word) thing, I am trying to find measuring spoons but NOBODY has them. Not walmart, sorianna, mega, chedraui (walmart and walmart types).

Oh and I kept getting my blood tested and they kept saying it would be ready at X time. So I would wait 30 minutes past that time and call them because it wasnt posted online on time like promised. So this last blood test they told me it would be ready at 7pm the following day. LOL Normally it is same day by 2pm or 5pm. And they close at 7pm.

This is the shit I deal with that drives me fkn nuts!!!

On a happy note, Rice Blast is pretty awesome. I feel like it goes to energy a little faster than Potatoes and fills glycogen faster so I wake up flat and then get hard/veiny looking with in a few hours. Amazingly right now it is more filling than Potatoes too. Variety might help satiety. I am also enjoying not eating veggies
tentatively. I will be doing a sammie blast tomorrow that will test the limits.

OK More errands then hopefully we can salvage day 2 of Sofi’s weekend.

6 Likes

I asked our maintenance guy to watch out for Fedex for me and a guy he was working with said “you are expecting fedex?” “yes
” “Sit, wait, until next month, SUCH BAD SERVICE!!!”

BWAHAHAHA somebody (everybody) shares my pain. That makes me feel better.

Stuff is actually getting checked off the todo list now so that helps too.

Insomnia won last night and feeling a little sick today so everything felt heavy AF. This made the thought of 3 sets of 2 sound excruciating so I worked up to an AMRAP instead just hoping to hit 3, smoked 4 and hit a 5th, very happy.

But was beyond dead for deads or any assistance work that I will probably go back in for later.

SQUAT WAVE C, Dead wave SKIP

Squat Warmups
Working 5@485 (supposed to be 32+ @ 485)
Deads worked up to a grinder at 545 with straps and called it. Supposed to hit 3
3+@555

My physique is playing with my emotions. I wake up looking bloated, soft and fluffy then with in a few hours I tighten up a bit. Still a little bloated that I contribute to my body adjusting to the metamucil and No-Salt and diet not great. I want to get everything dialed in by monday then “the Bucket List Cut part 2” can truly begin. Shouldn’t be too hard as I am already pretty sure I know what my doses/diet should be.

3 Likes

Finally got a chance to catch up on your log man. You are a beast!

2 Likes

PM LOWER ASSISTANCE
Machine Squats huge drop set (for me)
Power Rows Light 3*10@135 (just getting it stretched out)
Wider T-Bar Cable Rows SUPASET Calf Raises

Drop set was brutal, 32? reps. I cant remember the last time I did 15 reps in any set that wasn’t a circuit of different muscle groups.

The rest was to hopefully un-impinge a bit before Board Press and more Rowing tomorrow.

PDC Moments in Fame

I walked through the local plaza where in broad daylight with in 100 meters of at least 2 different cop vehicles a group of Euros where smoking a pretty large joint and enjoying some beers. Stuff like that makes me really love PDC. Seeing other people bask in a less restrictive and much more open environment of acceptance makes me happy.

CHEAT MEAL OF AWESOMENESS

Chocolate Peanut butter powder on top of banana on top of bread
eatin like a hot dog.

And now I am going drink this 3 bag monster of Chamomile tea and hope to kick insomnia’s ass. Don’t really want to try anything stronger (or more fun) on a school night. I have to get Sofi off to work by 630am tomorrow and then I am passing out flyers for probably 6+ hours.

4 Likes

BEAST MODE ICE CREAM!!! This stuff is awesome, I need to get it out of my system before Sunday.

Woke up 92.9kg and sub 90cm waist and looked fkn awesome (tight hard and no bloat)
pretty sure we can rule that out for tomorrow. Diet got a little crazy (probably the 4k+ range) but I was pretty active so we will see.

I desperately need a damn haircut.

Board Press and Cable Rows and Triceps and Pullups

5-5-5-5-13 @ 225 board press, more of a hovering pause at board height. No sinking or body english.

Pretty lazy workout, got some sun damage this morning and had a bit of fever (unrelated). This shit has got to stop. Oh well, Dial it in and be healthy come Sunday is all that matters.

All the plans are done and in spreadsheets but posting them before the last minute tinkering that will happen over the next 3 months seems silly.

3 Likes

Been eating 4k+ calories for what seems like forever (3-4 days) but definition has improved since that video if anything (vascularity down a bit though).

SATURDAY BENCH!!!
Yates row 510 @ 275
2@345 (at my 275 warmup I thought no fkn way)
Cable Press Supaset Tri V-Bar down
Dum Skull Crusher
Reverse Cable Fly

Forgot Board press but it was for the best, my shoulders already felt like they were being pushed through my back by the time 3*2 was done.

Going to the Taco and Beer thing again and although last time I did this I really wanted to drink for the next one (rather than DD) I realize I would rather DD than drink so I am DDing again hahahaha. Gonna go ape shit on some tacos and shit though. I have enjoyed a few drinks during this maintenance phase but I realize I just dont enjoy it much anymore. Honestly, THANK SCIENCE!!! and what ever body changes that have caused this.

Pump day tomorrow and then Bucket List Cut pt 2 BEGINS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Spent 24 hours sleeping in last 36. The other 12 hours I was cramming calorie and electrolyte dense food and liquids into my body. I had 3 things wrong with me and 2 of them were cured and the 3rd I am at 90%. I had been eating so I think sleep was the bigger issue.

MONDAY CHECK IN: 94.1kg and 90cm waist (will probably be sundays going forward)

BUCKET LIST CUT part 2

aka What I Should Have Done in January

Subtext: Learning from my mistakes because I am not smart enough to learn from the years of reading.

Diet: 3 to 3.5k cleanish cals and drop and clean as needed.

Supplements: Na-K, natural sleep aids (Chamomile, Melatonin and Weed Walks in that order of desperation as needed #whateverittakes), Metamucil (dropped as diet gets cleaner)

“Supplements”: 375mg Test E E3D Arimidex as needed switching to Aromasin ASAP

Weekly Posing and Weigh in to maintain progress.

Related areas of concern: I will put extreme emphasis on sleep. The most effective will probably be not letting myself get out of bed before 5am. Also posterior Delt and Rowing work in general.

Training: Begin Volume Block and as always evaluate and adjust as needed
or probably not needed.

It says evaluate but looking forward Wave D will be around 2 weeks away and if my weight is going well a 2xBW Bench @ 405 is looking like a real possibility in about 4 total weeks (in my head I missed 405 for leg drive).

2 Likes

SQUAT Wave F

5-5-5-5-6@365
Quad X supaset Calves

This morning I was feeling froggy so I added weight to Wave F and E and immediately bailed on the way to the gym. Mentally I was ready, my body was not. 225 felt heavy in the front squat which never feels heavy.

Did the weekly posing check in, love where I am starting.

And I am beyond annoyed/enraged right now. I hate getting a hair cut. This whole broscaping take 90 minutes to get your hair cut trend has got to fucking stop. I even asked the guy to be fast. I am not paying you by the hour, I do not want to have small talk with you, this is not a fun for me and my head is not a piece of art. I want you to make my head socially presentable SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE AND GO DO SOMETHING!!! Shaved head is coming back.

On the plus side I can take a shower now and wash the stench of what ever lotions and shit he put on my head that I requested he didnt, then off to the movies.

Also business is good, I am ordering for the next batch which I am beyond excited to brew these next batches with todays knowledge.

2 Likes

Haha! Yep, had my first haircut in YEARS this past summer after I randomly grew my hair out (out of sheer laziness to buzz it). Buzzed it like 2 weeks later, was feeling a little too hipster for my taste.

Side note, wifey and I are looking into some short (5-7 day) vacations likely sometime in April. I honestly don’t care where we go other than warmth, sun and beaches. She mentioned she would like to go to Mexico, so curious if you had any recommendations for budget ways to vacation there (keeping safety in mind, ofc)?

I’m not much of a traveler, typically just book all-inclusive resort packages when I see a deal, but open to other ideas for sure, especially from someone with some experience in the area!

Wow, tell us how you really feel.

I quite enjoy getting my hair shampooed, head/neck massaged and a warm eucalyptus towel with relaxing music.

1 Like

DEFINITELY PLAYA DEL CARMEN!!! It is very safe. Even with the BPM thing a few months ago it is safer than most tourist spots in the USA. You can either do all inclusive in the area or right in PDC or do a hotel on the beach or near the beach. PDC offers a lot more options for beaches, all inclusive vs not and is cheaper across the board. Also any sight seeing (Cenote’s or pyramids) you want to do will be cheaper from this area.

Cancun is another option but it is much more expensive and pretty much only all inclusive.

Mazatlan and the west coast are fun but kind of past their prime. Also west coast beaches/weather are not nearly as nice as the East.

Hahaha yea, you know to each their own but I specifically tell them every time not to take forever and I dont want all that other stuff. No matter what I am headed right to the shower afterwards to get all the damn hairs off me.

BUCKET LIST CUT part 2
Check in Day One

I really need a tan.

2 Likes

Trying really hard to not have a teenage hormone rage cry until I have gathered more info.

I went to a different than normal gym with a set of really nice plates labeled “45lbs - 20.4kg” that have always felt heavy AF. Today I weighed them. They weighed 1.5kg MORE than the normal 45s they have at both gyms. That difference is 33 pounds at “495”. Now I am calming down because the “45s” did weigh 20kg (which would only be a 10 pounds difference). I have weighed the different plates at the other gym and a few bars but just to see how they were in relation to each other.

Next time I go my normal gym I am taking my electronic scale.

BENCH WAVE F
5-5-5-5-9@“265”
Lot of unilateral Cable Rows
Tons Forward leaning Lateral Raises with “5lbs” plates

My delts got rocked today
not in the good way. I am going to hammer rehab rather than the strength right now. I am considering dropping Board Presses for Dlet rehab
but man I dont wanna!!!

FOOD:

So after antibiotics for a few weeks I am rebuilding the gut Flora and supposedly dark chocolate helps that. So Banana, oats and yogurt overnight to gel then since I dont think you can melt chocolate with out peanut butter I melted that and dumped it on top. Diet might not be super clean yet

NAP TIME

2 Likes