Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

Last night massive gun pump workout

Fell off the hill

4k calories yesterday
3k today

Woke Up 92.4kg and 90cm waist at 1am (this diet has my body on a 22 hour day so I did sleep 6 hours last night)…and both my arms were 43.5cm so they match!!!

So far I havent paid the price as aside from some temporary bloating no “spill over”…if Ican just get a “slap in” back into my diet that would be great.

AM Bench and Pump
Bench 1s @ 315-325-335-345-355-365
Incline Dum Press 125s for 6?
Flat dum press 125s for 8
Cable Press
Lateral Raises

If I had had a spotter/liftoffs and picked my attempts more aggressively I think I had a PR (385+) bench today. Oh well, horse shoes and hand grenades.

WIFEY STARTED HER NEW JOB TODAY!!! Very awesome, that helps a ton of stress…but now I am the dishwasher hahaha.

BLUEPRINT:

I feel safe posting these, because I have to do this.

Same as potato blast but adding eggs for more fats and protein, hopefully this helps the insanity, recovery and joints…

Increase in meds across the board. Switching to shots Every other day because daily SUCKS!!! Hopefully this will keep my quads out of the rotation as well.

New batch I just made looks like sex in a bottle. At first I was certain it wouldn’t come out but it came out great. 120mg Tren A / 80mg Mast P / 50mg Test P 2mL EOD for a total of 840/420/350 a week.

.5mg Arimidex every day…this might have to go up a bit to maybe .5mg every 18 hours.

Melatonin and Chamomile late night pre bed and if that doesn’t help my sleep I will work 500mL herbal aroma therapy into the rotation. Really hoping it doesn’t come to that.

2 Likes

100 MINUTE NAP That felt guuuuud.

Slept in until 230 am so awesome!! I think that was like 6 to 7 hours of sleep. Was 93.2kg. I mostly survived fat kid free fall un scatched. Now I am done being a wuss. Also done weighing myself until (cheat?) day monday!! If I can hit 92kg then monday will be a IIFYM day that will be a pile of chicken and what ever else.

AM BACK PUMP!!!
Incline Dums
Flat Dums
Cable Press
Power Rows
Close Grp Cable Rows

DONE. I know it was supposed to be a back pump day but I feel my chest is the lagging part so I wanted to hit 1 quick exercise that turned into 2.5.

Couldn’t find melatonin yet but the chomomile helped I think.

AND LOL buddy is taking a vacation from PDC because he needs a break, on paper or out loud that sounds ridiculous but wait. When he told me this I said “yea man, people have been assholes lately” and he had the lightbulb ET connection thing going. It happens down here, I don’t know if a collection of grumpy people all come down here or the moon is lopsided but every so often this town is just an asshole. Cars trying to run you over, people trying to run you over, bikers trying to run you over. Or today some guys making the trump wall out of dumbells right by the dumbell rack which housed all the heavier dumbells which obviously they weren’t even using.

Probably going to try to hit Gunz and TRX class later. This should be the last deload day and I want redemption at squats.

3 Likes

Wendler had a great quote about weed that was something like “weed is fine when you’re 16 years old, but eventually you have to grow up and take steroids”

5 Likes

Hahahaha that was hilarious.

1 Like

Arms and Light Delt work

Not feeling great. Gonna sleep this off and hope tomorrow wont be yet another deload day.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dude I had a dream last night that immediately made me think of you. I dreamt my husband was starting his first cycle, Clen? And in my dream I was so confused because he looked EXACTLY like he does now, he wasn’t even doing any training in my dream. It reminded me of you because you’ve started a cycle recently, however you’ve been training seriously and look super good(on a side note), but dude I woke up soooooo confused lol. And at one point in the dream he was so terrified of the needle, so I tried to do it and he just kept yelling and I was like, “I haven’t even done anything yet”.And I looked at my husband early this morning , just staring at him. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been reading through the pharma section for quite awhile. My wife’s best friend just told her that her husband is on TRT. Made my wife actually ask me to get my levels checked. Maybe, it’s time to grow up and join the dark side… once I max my natty gains of course. :smirk:

2 Likes

Take your time. It does sound like your wife is encouraging you to join the dark side just a bit though hahahaha (opposite conversation I had with wifey but now she all on board)

UFC doesnt think TRT is the dark side…the list of athletes on TRT in the UFC is kind of a lot. OBV all the pros across sports are too but UFC is open about it.

BENCH DAY
1s@
315-345-365-X385
3-2@315
Cable Cross over (DA PUMP WAS REAL)
Dum Military
Lateral Raises supaset with Abs

Just missed 385, didnt really get a chance to grind but its better this way.

I FEEL AWESOME!!! Blastin some music and meal preppin!!!

I was in a little a funk…but TLDR normal cut and train crap either way it results in…

say hello to my LOCO VEGGIE BLAST…

SHOCKING CHANGE OF PLANS:

I am pretty sure if I stayed the Sunday deplete day course I could weigh in at 92kg tomorrow morning but then to carb up right after like whats the point. So going to write this weak off as a fail for the weight loss goal and we going to sushi today, I am going to smash NO RAGRETS style and then suffer the next 5 days. I will probably try to get that suffering to go through until next monday so I can hit this weight loss goal.

4 Likes

Had a nice little carb up last night. Sushi and Cupcakes. It made me bloated like crazy (95.5cm waist) but it also made veins stick out of my obliques. Pretty cool. I was a lot more veiny this morning and at the gym too. It makes me really want to carb up BUT NO!!! SUFFER!!! FINISH THIS!!!

Woke up 93.5kg so probably a bit of dehydration but I am going to lose about a half kilo every day for the next 2-4 days (mostly water weight). I want to get back on track and I think now I have a light at the end of the tunnel.

PULL n Pump de Gunz

Power Rows 8-8@315s
Weighted Pullups (hit 10 with 40kg so not too bad)
Tri Rope Down
Dum Curl

DONE

Pump work is so much more fun than Heavy shit when you dieting. I assume because it is a ton easier to hold 35 pound dumbells than brace to row 315. Power Rows felt like I had no bracing (normally I got dat big ole belly).

So hungry when I find a piece of cartilage in my chicken I am chomping it and eating it.

Off to the mall with Wifey to buy trinkets and celebrate her first day off of new job. (Works Wed thru Sun) I am going to smash coffees and hopefully not faint.

EDIT UPDATE Quads are catching up and have veins starting. That is where I should have been checking for progress the last couple days. Also weighing 93.5kg in the afternoon…92kg tomorrow morning?

My stomach is a black hole pulling the rest of my body in on itself literally causing me to slouch…I have just been so used to being fat for so long my body doesn’t remember how to not lean on my belly as a crutch.

4 Likes

FULL DISCLOSURE

I am having ridiculous whiney punk syndrome swings. I will be miserable/tired from little food and not seeing progress and PIP. Sleepless nights will catch up to me and then I will see some mad gains and be like BEAST MODE ENGAGED!!!

Seriously, I am going to repeat this endlessly but motivation is wasted on those who don’t need it.

I talked to my wife about it and she told me to put a plan in place, a set in stone plan to get the count down started. So I did, it helped. But now that I saw progress I can keep pushing. This psychosis might be slightly tren induced. Well 10% of the time it is extremely worth it ahahaha, that is enough.

Woke up 230am 91.8kg so BOOOM!!! I think the water weight is gone. I did cheat a bit and have some eggs and oats pre Squaterday today but I wanted to carb cycle so Squat days are the day to do it.

SQUATERDAY +Deads

LOT of warmups, havent squated in a week so I was nervous for mobility but it was good.

pause Fronts and Pause Backs up to a paused front 365 RPE 7.
Back Squats working @ 455-475-495-515
Back Squat DROP SET 4@455…3@405…5@315
Pause Deads up to 2*3@455
Squat Machine thingy SUpaset with lunges then calves

Shit was just moving today, it felt great. 515 was the first rep that felt heavy and I left it alone because I was having some knee cave in the hole today.

My back didnt get a massive pump from the Deads so I consider that gainz.

Funny Story - A buddy was doing dead lifts but not “pushing it” and I was unloading my bar and jokingly threw a 25 on his bar already loaded to 155 and he said “someday”. I’m like DAFUQ? he was hitting 155 for 8 pretty damn easy but just was afraid to push it. So every time he walked away from the bar I added 20 pounds. He laughed at the first couple sets but then smoked 8 reps each time until finally he hit 215 for 8 (which was true failure). Not 15 minutes before this he said how he couldnt deadlift 2 plates. Moral of the story go responsibly slow but FUCKING GO!!!

6 Likes

Ok, I’m laggin behind.

Might be time to ENTER BEAST MODE.

Bodybuilder HAX FTW!

1 Like

YIN YANG!!!

Pink highlight denote supersets…

New supplement stack :smiley:

After some cramping yesterday I am adding 20g of that stuff daily which equates to about 5g of sodium and 3.5g of Potassium. I think it was over training but electrolytes can’t hurt. For now I am measuring it to stay consistent. Between this and a diet tweak (pre workout oats and cals from 1600 to 1900) my physique is showing better while I have better energy for the gym.

The metamucil is for the biggest draw back of flexible dieting that I will be doing for a while after this cut. Well I at least wont be eating veggies for a while, those things can suck it! hahaha

**Physique update…**Triceps and quads are showing striations. Chest and Delts are looking hard AF. I still have pinchable butt and ab fat but fully relaxed in sun shows a full 6 pack except the lines disappear just under the belly button. Also veins are starting to show more regularly in abs, obliques, biceps and lats under arms.

I am guessing I…I still have no idea what BF% I have.

FUNNY FOOD STORY Pretty sure I saw a bug in my oats this morning and made 0 attempts to remove it using the logic that I was hungry and it was my food now.

5 Likes

I love me some Metamucil. It makes my greens supplement mixed with sodium bicarbonate palatable.

1 Like

Just found this log - very impressive progress, and you were strong to begin with.

1 Like

CUT UPDATE: I am extremely happy with where I am at with my BF%. If this is my final form as long as I maintain it I am happy. But it was not close to he goal I set out for.

I made quite a few mistakes so far and all I can do is live, learn and rectify.

I am dropping everything but a TRTish dose and reverse diet a few weeks then go back into a cut to get closer to the goal I wanted to. I will not be adding back in the “cut drugs” for a while.

I dont know what BF% I am trying to attain, it is probably around 8-10% and I am probably around 11-13%. I should have some decent photos for a guestimate tomorrow.

EZ Day…might have took 30 minutes

I am excited to do a stretch of maintenance eating and some powerlifting.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man.

Do you feel like this level of bodyfat is sustainable long-term?

I’m looking forward to getting down to that point as well. I just love eating and drinking too damn much.

2 Likes

Haha pretty much this. I miss eating donuts every morning.

2 Likes

Short answer yes.

but I have no idea. I have theories of what percentages are maintainable (12+) but dont trust myself to accurately guess fat percentage.

I usually think I am close to single digit then have a bloated day or like this morning take some pretty bad photos and think ok we at 13+% LOL

2 Likes

Carbed up like crazy yesterday and woke up 92.3kg this morning…DAFUQ?? Was mentally preparing for north of 94. (actually now I realize that is probably because I think I have developed lactose intolerance and suffered a bit yesterday and this morning if you catch my drift.) I expect a rebound but will be eating much less the next couple days.

My cut plan going forward will be if I am above 92 I am doing a cut and below 92 I will eat flexibly. Every few weeks I will lower it by 1kg.

Back to Surf program and some powerlifting…

Squat and Dead Wave 1s (1RM test)

Squats 455-495-515-535
Strapped Dead 5@585 (rep PR…actually have never attempted reps above 545)
Calves supaset with Quad Ext (pose pumpin)

Squats felt decent but something was off. I kept falling forward. On the 535 I fell forward on the way down and saved it then fell forward a bit on way up but lesser.

Deads was a hook grip 1RM test today but my thumb callous ripped off on 545 and since I have been waiting to try a 585 ARMAP I took the opportunity. As soon as I felt the bar bend on the first tester tug I knew this was going to go well.

Any guesses to BF% greatly appreciated…

4 Likes