Sprint Training

Has anyone used sprints to supplement their leg routine?

Did some hill sprints wednesday (3-40’s & 3-100’s)just as a test. Good soreness in hams & rocs today(feels oh so good).

If anyone has had success with this what was your setup? (timing, sets, freq, hill/flat, additional nutrient requirements)

I?ve had awesome results implementing short 10-100m sprints into my bodybuilder?s routines. I use one sprint day per week which looks like this: 50mx2, 25mx2, 15mx2, 10mx2.

I forgot to mention the rest intervals are 90 seconds.

thanks for your input boss, were your runs on flat or hills?

My bodybuilders all run on a track. Although they do hill running depending on there training period.

Boss, do you recommend running the same day as a leg workout or should you have a day or two off before sprinting?

Normally, I sprint 1 day a week and do some distance/time running on another day but haven’t determined if I should have rest time between the leg workouts and the running.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Boss, do you recommend running the same day as a leg workout or should you have a day or two off before sprinting?

Normally, I sprint 1 day a week and do some distance/time running on another day but haven’t determined if I should have rest time between the leg workouts and the running.

Thanks in advance for any advice.