Sprint Training and staying anticatabolic

I just got done with packin on some mass since December from 182 to 192 at a height of 5’10" and I want to begin cutting. I prefer running/sprinting of some sort and I understand you burn the most fat in the morning before you eat (Ive lost a lot of BF this way but also lean mass in the past). I would like to hear some reccomendations of some supplements I could use to stay anticatabolic while running so I can keep my new lean mass. I am currently thinking methoxy but am not sure if this is the right way to go. Can I get some other suggestions?

see the coffee before fasted=state cardio thread from a few days ago. there is a discussion of substrate utilization during exercise - whether or not it is dependant on your pre-workout consumption. you may be surprised at what people have to say…
as far as supplements go, methoxy couldn’t hurt, though i don’t think it will address this issue as specifically as you hope - food will. try a half serving of surge (or something similar) on your way out the door, assuming it doesn’t upset your stomach with high intensity.
also, the faster you run, the faster you’re done…