Springfield Missouri, Local Gym Info?

I’m in springfeild Missouri ,and i really need a gym that is close by that i can be able to use. I was wondering if there is anyone that is local that know of a good gym. The best gym I know if is strong gym and I really want to go there but besides that I don’t know of any others. Only reason I ask is I have seen a few guys around this area comment. Thanks for feed back.

[quote]Umbrata Fortis wrote:
I’m in springfeild Missouri ,and i really need a gym that is close by that i can be able to use. I was wondering if there is anyone that is local that know of a good gym. The best gym I know if is strong gym and I really want to go there but besides that I don’t know of any others. Only reason I ask is I have seen a few guys around this area comment. Thanks for feed back.[/quote]

I have heard that Strong Gym is the place to train. I was going to visit next month and train there while in town, though my trip was cancelled, I would still highly recommend them. They were extremely helpful when I was first setting up my trip.

Get over to STRONG. I train there, it’s great. All the equipment you need, good atmosphere. Tell em Andrew recommended it to you. Matt, Paden, and Will are good guys and will take care of you.

Thanks man this summer after school ends I was going to end up there anyway but now that I have 2 good recommendations I’ll definatly head up there thanks both of you.

One more thing if you guys are here, how does he feel about younger people in his gym. I’m 16 years old ,and I’ve had alot f shit experience because of my age apperently I’m dumb and everyone is better than me. I go into a gym I train I leave, but people can’t get over it. I’m asuming from what I’ve heard ,and what I know about really legit gyms like strong gym im asuming all get hella alot fo good tips and learn alot. Which is what in really want, I do not want trouble.