Spring Training

Yankees Suck!!!
REDSOX all the way

The Yankees do suck and my pick is Sox vs Cubs. The Cubs pitching is filthy, the Phillies should be good too.

“Cubs. Nuff’ said.”
They had their chance.

“no, i know athletes in all major sports do dope. But I do believe it is much more prevalent in baseball as compared to the other sports.”
Can I say 4 Raiders at the same time. Romanowski carries a fuckin tackle box for christ sake. Portland Trail Blazers. Like they dont smoke the hippie lettuce.

Thats, just an arrogent statement. I think Football even though it has not been discussed in the media is the big infunence on steroid usage. Not, Baseball. You, don’t need to be 200 plus lbs in baseball like you need to be in football. (even my statement is arrogent about football players).

I do not like the Yankees either, but I know they do not suck. There is no way that they would have won so many titles if they sucked. They lost a lot of their players in the off season though, so they will have to rebuild. They did it in the 70’s too…not that I was there, I was not even born yet, but I have done my research :slight_smile:

The Yankees don’t rebuild… They reload

Aaron Fucking Boone?

How about Bernie Fucking Williams?

Man that dude is consistent and he always comes up big in the playoffs.

It wouldn’t be a bad thing if he played for lets say the A’s or the Red Sox…

B.

Baseball is a dead sport and it’s too long. They need to cut it down to a 100 games. Plus, I’ll never forgive those over paid fags for striking years a go.

Over paid yes, fags no. Those guys play soccer, tennis, and golf, and some drive race cars. I forgive them would you hold out for more money, hell yes. B-ball, football they all do the same shit. Its all about the money, you have the talent you earned it. Take what you can get.

Football players deserve it because they have shorter careers. I also read that 90% of all retired football players have injuries that stay with them for the rest of their lives.

I also gave up on baseball when I was a card collector. Spending money for these cards and watching the value decline because these asswipes are in rehab for half the season when they get busted for coke. I not going to mention names…(coughGoodenStrawberry*cough) but there are many.

Football players need juice baseball players want juice.
Astros and Royals.

“Football players need juice baseball players want juice.
Astros and Royals.”

The perfect quote. Right on T-Quinn.
I totally forgot about the Royals. They’re due. Way over due.

the royals…lmfao!

The Yankees rebuilding? Yeah, Gary Sheffield and Javier Vasquez won’t be productive, and Kenny Lofton and Kevin Brown suck ass. BUT, I’ll put some money on the Angels because Vlad Guerrero is the maaaaaannnnnn, and as long as I’m rooting for ex-Expos, Colon looks pretty good on the Angel’s pitching staff. Angels vs. Phils would be a nice series to see.

Actually Kenny Lofton does not suck ass. He was one of the Cubs’ most key players in the playoffs last year. The guy has playoff experience and he always comes up big (Giants two years ago, Cubs last year, Indians a few years before that, maybe some others I’m not remembering…) I was sad to lose him, but Corey Patterson just has way too bright of a future to have kept Lofton…

I missed the part about Kevin Brown. Do you even watch baseball? That guy is one of the best fucking arms in the league, hands down. He was injured last year, but that doesn’t mean he’s no good anymore all of the sudden…

“The Yankees rebuilding? Yeah, Gary Sheffield and Javier Vasquez won’t be productive, and Kenny Lofton and Kevin Brown suck ass.”

lmao, this shows some serious baseball insight.

P-dog lets see your insight, you’ve said everything except the two teams going to the w.s.

I hope Tiger Woods wins the AL East MVP.
If he doesn’t win, I’m sure that Mr. Potato Head has a good chance at catcher of the year.
Finally, if neither of these two win, I think we should nominate Buzz Aldrin as pitcher of the year.
I hope I have helped with this important topic.

billyboy/algore/nancypelosi/jerrynadler/barneyfife/geofferyfiger/hueyplong/alfranken/jerryspringer/jimmycarter/waltermondale in 2004!!!

ill save my predictions for opening day.