Spreadsheet/Waterbury Programs

Thanks!!

Hey thanks for the spread sheet.

Great resource, thanks for taking the time to collect all the information, and for sharing it with everyone here. I haven’t tried most of these programs before, being a beginner lifter, but I can’t wait to start!

Hey, where do I pick up those spreadsheets? I’d sure like to figure out what in the hell that Waterbury sumbitch is talking about!

Sweet! :wink:

Just found this, thanks a lot!

T-Nation,

Give that man some products!

Thanks Sterno!

Luv,
Bastard!

Hi, I would really appreciated if you could send it to me :slight_smile:

PM me.

Thank you so much…that is so usefull!!

I’ve just updated the spreadsheet/PDF with CW’s new “The Art of Waterbury” program. PM me if your interested in the latest copy.

Sterno

Ya, somebody get this guy some free stuff for the love of pete!!

Just downloaded mine - lots of work you put in there, We owe you, thanks! :slight_smile:

WiZ

Hey that’s very good. I guess I can use my geeky skills to put up something toegther for another T-author. Any suggestions e.g. Author, training programme, layout etc.?

Geek boy

A big thanks to digger175 for adding CW’s “Lift Fast Get Big” program!! I’ll put the latest up on a website tomorrow for everyone to get the latest. Keep an eye out for an update with the link.

Sterno

The latest spreadsheet (updated with “The Art of Waterbury” and “Lift Fast Get Big” can now be found at:

http://216.17.22.84/uploads/CW_Programs.zip

This is zip file contains both the Excel and PDF document.

If you have problems just PM me with your email address and I’ll send them to you.

Enjoy,
Sterno

THANK YOU!!

This is the first time I saw this this thread

I’ve been making my own in Microsoft Word, and mine aren’t nearly as good.

I realy appreciate the work you did putting this together, and the fact that you’re sharing it!

THANKS AGAIN!

Awesome stuff!!!
Just found a minor mistake in the Art of Waterbury, for the day 3s it should by an additional set each day not an addition rep. Otherwise, Fantastic!

[quote]CrazyCanuck wrote:
Awesome stuff!!!
Just found a minor mistake in the Art of Waterbury, for the day 3s it should by an additional set each day not an addition rep. Otherwise, Fantastic![/quote]

Thanks for catching that CrazyCanuck. I’ve updated the files and re-posted to the web (http://216.17.22.84/uploads/CW_Programs.zip).

Sterno

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
Yay!!! (clapping) & (whistling)

Thank you, sterno, for your efforts!!! It’s really nice to see people who take the time to made something better or add to it.

I agree with sully’s. You are a credit to the Nation.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree! Thanks for the effort, it means a lot to me!

Thanks Sterno and Strongman for your contributions!!! It’s most appreciated

Fantastic!

That PDF is cool too. How di you convert the file to PDF?

KFK