Spreadsheet Version of CW's Programs

Okay, T-Peeps, the following are now available in an Excel or a Word format:

• Anti-BodyBuilding Hypertrophy I (ABBH I)
  • Anti-BodyBuilding Hypertrophy II (ABBH II)
  • Big Boy Basics (BBB)
  • Quattro Dynamo (QD)
  • Singles Club (SC)
  • Strength Focused Mesocycle (SFM)
  • Total Body Training (TBT)
  • Triple Total Training (TTT)

Cummulatively, it’s a tremendous effort – eight of Chad’s programs! And at this time I’d like to take this opportunity to thank one person in particular because not only were programs added, a lot of little details were corrected or improved upon.

Nate Dogg has proofed and RE-proofed the templates/spreadsheets, with only a few exceptions. (I slipped in a couple at the last minute.) He cross-referenced the spreadsheets with the articles to make sure each template used the exercises Chad mentioned in his article. As hard as I tried to make it perfect, he caught subtle and substantial errors, both. He checked the comments. He checked the order of the exercises. He reminded me to add the progressions. I’m absolutely convinced that except for Chad Waterbury, there isn’t anyone on the forum who knows the details and philosophies of Chad’s programs better than Nate Dogg. So if anyones DOES catch an error of omission or comission, I’ll claim the mistake as mine. If it’s perfect, you can thank Nate Dogg! (grin)

The only thing that probably needs explanation is the last program that was added to the spreadsheet; Total Body Training (TBT). The spreadsheet is ready to go, except for the exercises. The list of Compound and Single-Joint exercises is included. Chad’s instructions on how and what to select are included. But you need to choose. And that’s the beauty of TBT, is its customizability and the infinite variety of ways it can be changed or modified to suit your preferences.

Just an FYI, each spreadsheet was designed to print up on a single page, with the exception of TBT, which is 3 pages. If you do want to print up a copy, you may need to change/adjust the margins for YOUR printer. There’s no getting around that one, unfortunately.

I’ve sent an email to NBeev1 to see if he’ll convert each of the programs/templates into a PDF file. For those of you who need a PDF version, give me a couple of days and send me a PM. For everyone else, if you’d like a copy of what is probably going to be the last and final version and release of Chad’s programs in an Excel (or Word) format, send me a PM. And, please . . . DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ! ! ! (grin)

That’s an awesome thing you did! I know for a fact it takes time and patience to put all of these programs on a spreadsheet. I’ve been doing the same thing myself and I always miss something here or there. But congratulations on the accomplishment.
Me, I’m more interested in the TBT program. It only fits my schedule here in the Middle East.
Nonetheless, Good Job!

Ill get a PDF done when I get the chance. I tried to do a batch conversion of the entire workbook earlier but it didnt turn out too well.

Ill have another go later and convert them one by one.

Yours,
Beev

Thank you!

Sorry if I am missing something here, but where can I find the spreadsheets at?

Thank you to Tampa-Terry, Nate Dogg and anyone else who helped put the spreadsheets togethers.

Hey, there, MizzouDawg. Just send me a PM with your email address, and I’ll get it sent right off.

Just to let everyone know, the first batch of 33 is going out tonight.

TT,

Could I get it as well?

I’ll PM you my addy.

Thanks.

Well done to both, this is what makes this site great.

Thanks, Drewsky! I appreciate it and agree 100%. T-Nation rocks!!!

Sasage, ab-so-darn-lutely! (grin) I’m sending 'em out as fast as I can.

As Usual Tampa-Terry comes through for us all, if only this had been available a week ago.(I made a SFM spreadsheet myself)

rappan

I’ll go a copy of each of CW’s programs, pref’ in excel.

Thanks heaps!

Hey TT,

You work way too hard.

Thanks from all of us.

Thanks, Mage. That’s an awful lotta thank-yous! (grin)

rappan, I knew I shoulda gotten that darn spreadsheet out earlier. (wink)

O’Shea, you did send me your email address, right?

wow, very nice work indeed. Could I get a copy of one of these bad boys please?

Don’t thank me, as my part was easy. Thank Tampa-Terry for deciding to do this and putting in all the time to set up each spreadsheet. Not only that, but she’s taking all the PM’s and sending the spreadsheet out by email, which is a huge task in itself.

Terry, if you are getting overloaded, let me know. I also have a copy of the finished spreadsheet, so I can email it to anyone interested as well.

For those of you who haven’t used CW’s programs, or are just now giving his stuff a try, you will not regret it! I have made some of the best progress of my life (strength/size) in the past two months. I put on 5lbs during SFM and another 5lbs on my first three weeks of ABBH. I’m currently on the second three-week cycle and hope to gain several more pounds before following it up with SC, ABBH 2, QD and TBT.

Many of you know that I have been a Renegade disciple, and I will always hold RT near and dear. It has worked wonders for me in the past to get me in awesome shape. But my goals have changed, and my time is limited, thus the reason that I decided to use CW’s methods. And it doesn’t hurt that his recommendations are completely different than most stuff I’ve done. So it’s working wonderfully.

Thanks again Tampa-Terry! I may be in Tampa soon and will have to look you up.

Awesome job guys, the spreadsheets far exceded my expectation. Great stuff

Hey, Hey…

Tampa Terry… I’d really like a copy of all this. Actually you probably sent it to me yesterday, but it looks like some mail didn’t get sent to me yesterday.

Anyway, if you want to try to send this to me again that’d be great. Also… I’d be more then happy to throw this up on a website so other folks can just download it whenever they’d like and we could all stop bothering you… You did enough work!!! :slight_smile:

PM me for my email address…

Thanks…

LJ

Hey, there, LJ. Would you do me a favor and send me a PM with your email address? That will prompt me to send it out again. My PM box is a bit over-stuffed at the moment. (grin)

And, no, you (and everyone else) aren’t bothering me at all. I knew what I was getting into because I’ve done this before. Thank you, though!

T-Peeps, if you receive a PM from me that the spreadsheets were sent but you do not receive them, would you please send me another PM? Sometimes email filters kick emails into Junk Mail or even delete them entirely. There are times I’ve had to send the spreadsheet to a secondary email address.

CrazyCanuck, thank you!!! (grin)

oboffill, have you sent me a PM with your email address? I’m sending out a huge batch tonight.

Thanks Terry great, great job

Hey, there, LJ. Would you do me a favor and send me a PM with your email address? That will prompt me to send it out again. My PM box is a bit over-stuffed at the moment. (grin)

And, no, you (and everyone else) aren’t bothering me at all. I knew what I was getting into because I’ve done this before. Thank you, though!

T-Peeps, if you receive a PM from me that the spreadsheets were sent but you do not receive them, would you please send me another PM? Sometimes email filters kick emails into Junk Mail or even delete them entirely. There are times I’ve had to send the spreadsheet to a secondary email address.

CrazyCanuck, thank you!!! (grin)

oboffill, have you sent me a PM with your email address? I’m sending out a huge batch tonight.