Spray Top Arimidex

So i got some research chem arimidex right, It has a spray top, how can i work out what 1 spray is equivilent to in adex? Its 30mls of 1mg/ml if that helps.

Jekyll

I would just buy some 1ml syringes and unscrew the spray top. Makes your life a little easier

Aight. I’ll get one tomorrow to line up with my first pin day of the week (so that i know exactly how long ive been running it for, currently one week deep) i’ll be going .5mg EOD. Lets hope this stuff is legit and not underdosed ( a little bit of white powder is at the bottom, hoping this shit isnt bunk )

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Aight. I’ll get one tomorrow to line up with my first pin day of the week (so that i know exactly how long ive been running it for, currently one week deep) i’ll be going .5mg EOD. Lets hope this stuff is legit and not underdosed ( a little bit of white powder is at the bottom, hoping this shit isnt bunk )[/quote]

a bit of settling of the powder is to be expected with research chems like that. Don’t worry about it, just give it a shake before using.

If you’ve ordered from a reputable company it’s highly unlikely it’ll be bunk