Spoto - Bench 705 for 2 Singles

Thought you lot may enjoy this!

HOLY MONKEY PISS!!!

Christ he makes that look so easy!

One of the more impressive videos I’ve seen. Gotta love a guy who loads up 700+ for a raw bench and is more than comfortable with just 1 spotter.

the 5 plates for a set of 10 is no joke

This dude bench press strenght is unreal. Still cant believe human being can do this.

[quote]Rock978 wrote:
One of the more impressive videos I’ve seen. Gotta love a guy who loads up 700+ for a raw bench and is more than comfortable with just 1 spotter.[/quote]
Well to be fair his spotter is the Rhino.

ridiculous.

already saw

There is finally another human capable of James Henderson level bench pressing.

Great stuff! Wow!

I just cant undertand why he didnt throw another 10 silly pounds and get that world record unofficially,just to pass them psychically.But nevertheless,it seems that he wil destroy the record this time for real.

[quote]surjenj wrote:
I just cant undertand why he didnt throw another 10 silly pounds and get that world record unofficially,just to pass them psychically.But nevertheless,it seems that he wil destroy the record this time for real. [/quote]

Im sure he already has in private. If he posted a vid unofficially there goes all the people, money and potential sponsors that would have showed up.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]surjenj wrote:
I just cant undertand why he didnt throw another 10 silly pounds and get that world record unofficially,just to pass them psychically.But nevertheless,it seems that he wil destroy the record this time for real. [/quote]

Im sure he already has in private. If he posted a vid unofficially there goes all the people, money and potential sponsors that would have showed up.[/quote]

Crossfit hat as awesome

Yeah, I just wanna see Eric annihilate this record. Just his existence seems to open the window for the possibility of an 800 pound raw bench press.

Nice