Spot The Racist

racism verb - meaning a last ditch slander to be hurled against person(s) refusing to believe any degree of liberal/progressive bullshit.

A racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal.

The word “racist” has for a long time been the single most effective fear-word in the leftist and neoconservative arsenal. For decades, they have successfully used it in the political arena to slander traditionalists, shut down debate, and leave opponents running for cover. In the social arena, they have caused even more damage by using it to brainwash impressionable children and young college students, and to teach people to hate their nation, their cultural traditions, and worst of all, themselves.

What surprisingly remains almost totally undiscussed, even on the hard core traditionalist Right, is the word’s origin. Did it come from a liberal sociologist? A 60’s Marxist college professor? Perhaps a politician in the Democratic Party? No. It turns out that the word was invented by none other than one of the principal architects of the 74-year Soviet nightmare, the founder and first leader of the infamous Red Army, Leon Trotsky…

Don’t know how accurate this is but made for interesting read:

…got a million of em

So, hows your favorite black folks doing?

[quote]Severiano wrote:
So, hows your favorite black folks doing?[/quote]

How is that racist? Explain how people held up as role models is racist? Do the formula where you turn a positive into a negative? It’s ironic that actual racism is cloaked and hidden by the politically correct wusses and innocent non harmful play is considered HATE. You girls are a trip.

Now explain to us how the African slaves were pushed upon the world? What no African middle man selling his own brother? Now that’s real HATE and racism is Hate. Cloak that and leave it from your African Study Groups because it doesn’t fit your definition of racism. The only place on earth where slavery still exists in it’s original form and the African Study Groups at your favorite university pretend it isn’t there. Where’s Chris Rock & Oprah when you need them?

Severiano how’s your GAY argument working out for you in your other posts?

Do you shout “I’m not racist!” out in real life or is it something you save for this message board?

[quote]H factor wrote:
Do you shout “I’m not racist!” out in real life or is it something you save for this message board?

[/quote]

Do you pretend to be something other than a liberal in real life, or is it something you save for this message board?

You would think someone named Spot wouldn’t be racist.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Do you pretend to be something other than a liberal in real life, or is it something you save for this message board?[/quote]

Do you pretend to care about big government only when Democrats are in office, or is it something you do when Republicans are in office as well?

Wait a second, we already know the answer to that one. If it makes you feel better to call me a liberal go ahead. I’m sure it makes C-Dog feel better to constantly explain to everyone why he’s not racist.

[quote]H factor wrote:
I’m sure it makes C-Dog feel better to constantly explain to everyone why he’s not racist. [/quote]
Because it’s easier than trying to explain why he isn’t an idiot.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
I’m sure it makes C-Dog feel better to constantly explain to everyone why he’s not racist. [/quote]
Because it’s easier than trying to explain why he isn’t an idiot. [/quote]

He’s not explaining why he’s not racist. You clearly don’t see that he’s trying to point out the fact the Left likes to play the race card any time they’re have a discussion over welfare, immigration, voting, etc.

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

He’s not explaining why he’s not racist. You clearly don’t see that he’s trying to point out the fact the Left likes to play the race card any time they’re have a discussion over welfare, immigration, voting, etc.

CS[/quote]

They are referring to a different thread.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

CS[/quote]

They are referring to a different thread.[/quote]
Any one he posts on.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

Any one he posts on. [/quote]

Word. Most of the transgressions predate this particular thread though.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Do you pretend to be something other than a liberal in real life, or is it something you save for this message board?[/quote]

Do you pretend to care about big government only when Democrats are in office, or is it something you do when Republicans are in office as well?

Wait a second, we already know the answer to that one. If it makes you feel better to call me a liberal go ahead. I’m sure it makes C-Dog feel better to constantly explain to everyone why he’s not racist. [/quote]

That’s odd I never see you questioning liberals about big government. You seem to zero in on conservatives on the topic. But the left growing government just doesn’t bother you at the same level huh…LLLLEFTY!

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Wait a second, we already know the answer to that one. If it makes you feel better to call me a liberal go ahead. I’m sure it makes C-Dog feel better to constantly explain to everyone why he’s not racist. [/quote]

That’s odd I never see you questioning liberals about big government. You seem to zero in on conservatives on the topic. But the left growing government just doesn’t bother you at the same level huh…LLLLEFTY![/quote]

Show me the posts where I show I am unbothered by the left growing government. Go on, I’ll wait. Show me where I’ve claimed the left growing government doesn’t matter. All I ever wonder is why people like you defend it when the right is in office. If you can find a post where I say don’t worry about the left growing government you’ll “out” me. Too bad you can’t do that.

The difference between us Zeb is I’m ACTUALLY against big government. I don’t want it in my personal life or in the personal lives of others. You do. I don’t want it to become bigger and bigger whether it’s Reagan, Bush, Obama, Clinton, whoever. You do. You want the red pill version of big government. You’ll defend the red pill version. But get the blue pill in power and it’s all about how evil the government is and how we don’t need it.

The names and letters matter to you Zeb. They matter big time. It’s why you’ll praise Reagan, defend Bush, and attack Obama even if all three men do the same thing! I ask why and so you desperately try to change the subject (as usual).

Names and letters don’t matter to me except in the sense that I know both names and letters have a history of consistently growing the government to huge levels. The minutiae doesn’t matter. That big fact does. Sure you’ll try and explain why one side it isn’t a big deal, but the other side is, but I’ll just say it’s indefensible. For both sides it is.

I’ll be waiting for you to show me the posts where I’ve done ANYTHING positive about the left other than wonder out loud where you were in 07. Or why you don’t mind that Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times, but really mind that Obama did. Or why Benghazi is the biggest deal in history, but defended Bush over Iraq till you were blue in the face.

This is over Zeb. We outed you long ago. With your own words we outed you. Now I’ll wait to see if you do the same for me. Show me where I’ve said this big government from the left is good. Show me some posts like I showed you. All I’ve showed is hmm, seems mighty familiar, like something the Republicans already did. You’re saying we need to replace all these Democrats and I fully agree with you. But why replace them with the Republicans? Why go back and forth and back and forth through the same bullshit?

I was uncomfortable with the whole “favorite black person” thread because it zeros out a community for no particular reason. One has to question why that thread was created. Was it created to show that one is not a racist because he or she likes “certain” black people? Was the official poster thinking in his head “I am not a racist because I like these black people who reaffirm my own personal view of the world,” ? The OP seems to be in a constant state of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance by only consuming what he thinks about the world and disregarding any information that does not support his presuppositions.

*** You may be a racist if you feel the need to point out your favorite minorities and you may be a racist if people tell you that you are a racist. It is like those people who say I am not a racist because I have a Korean friend. The I have a minority friend argument is futile is you still say ignorant things and denigrate another group.

I could easily label the OP as a lazy public servant living off the government tit unable to make his own way in the private sector. I could believe that my tax paying money is his welfare check masked as a regular check. But what would that serve and that is entirely untrue. So why does the OP keep using stereotypes and signalling out a particular group as an epidemic plaguing society?

[quote]nickj_777 wrote:
I could easily label the OP as a lazy public servant living off the government tit unable to make his own way in the private sector. I could believe that my tax paying money is his welfare check masked as a regular check. But what would that serve and that is entirely untrue. So why does the OP keep using stereotypes and signalling out a particular group as an epidemic plaguing society?[/quote]

EPIDEMIC??? OMG??? What color is the sky in your world???

Between your hashish smoking idea of what an “epidemic” is and my friend smh’s defining anything where a white man thinks “there’s a black chick over there” as a trans·gres·sion (A violation of a law, command, or duty) I think we here have easily overstepped any boundaries put forth in George Orwell novels.

examples of Orwell qoutes:
Political language… is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind: George Orwell

Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it. George Orwell

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act: George Orwell

He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.
George Orwell, 1984

He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.
George Orwell, 1984

Just being non black to you cretins is racist and an epidemic transgression. Must be a fuckin trip to go around judging others all day on what YOU THINK they said or THOUGHT in their mind.

Just for the sake of argument let’s have nickj_777, H factor and smh (in no particular order) write their idea of the Ten Commandments of Racism. From the very beginning I have, through humor or irony made an effort to exact a statement or description of the nature and scope of what they accept as racism. So far everything but a black porcelain kitchen sink is racist unless it comes from a FULL GROWN MAN… I mean BROTHER.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:
You would think someone named Spot wouldn’t be racist. [/quote]

Gold Star placed near your name for wit and sense of humor!

It is racist to choose to believe that blacks are genetically predisposed to crime given that there is not conclusive evidence of this claim. If you don’t believe that, you should say so. In which case I apologize and rescind the charge.

You also seem to be particularly interested in/preoccupied with black crime. If you live in Detroit or Brownsville and are a cop, this is understandable. But it also isn’t not racist, you know what I mean?