Spot Reduction

[quote]trextacy wrote:
That the article recommends Guggelsterones (for the mid-ax site) is curious. I have read on the forums several times that those are NOT good to take.[/quote]

Others might know more on this. I think HOT-ROX has these in it though. As always do your own research as well about anything you put in your body. Anyone that suspects a true thyroid issue might actually want to see an Endocronologist also.

The author of this article just mentions a few supplements that target each hormone that he believes in. There are many other supplements to choose from that were not listed. This is not Poliquins exact protocol. I actually, do not know his exact protocol and I am sure it is always changing based on his latest research. I know Poliquin likes licorice root and that was not in the article, for example.

If there are other questions perhaps someone on this site with more knowledge could help out. For more advanced questions Christian Thibaudeaus locker room would be a good place. He is bright, very knowledgable on supplements and hormones and very responsive compared to most authors.

I like intelligent conversation and like to help out, but in no way am I an expert on this topic.

Biceps: 4mm
Triceps: 11mm

about a 1:3 ratio, upper limits for guys should be 1:2, if above high levels of progesterone (I’m a sissy)

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Biceps: 4mm
Triceps: 11mm

about a 1:3 ratio, upper limits for guys should be 1:2, if above high levels of progesterone (I’m a sissy)[/quote]

cabergonline-get some.