Sports Performance

Hey lats,
For the splints you need rest. Sorry I can’t do better. My good friends are PT’s and Chiros who know ART and when I get them they just tell me to lay off the sprinting and ice them. They also say this is due to form when running. I’ll see if they have any better info.

From experience I know I don’t get them at 185lbs but I do when I’m 205. So weight loss is an option. But here is a trick I learned. Sprinting is great but when I need to do interval training/conditioning and I’m really hurt, I use the stupid eliptical runner…gay, maybe but if you’re hurtin what other choice to you have… I also do interval rowing and both of these sustain my conditioning without adding much impact…which, as a fighter you’ll be getting enough of. I do this with a lot of guys who get splints…Ideally, real sprints on the track are 1st choice… but if you can’t try these things until they go away completely, then EAZZZE back into srinting… I mean really low volume at first… and make sure you do this on a track.

Thanks scraps. Spook, good stories.

Scrappy “50mg each of masteron/test/eq shot 3 times/week”

Now that is a good endurance cycle, bumps the crit up with Test and EQ, gets the strength up with masteron.

Masteron is the only DHT that stimulates the kidney to make EPO. Masteron does not break down from 3HSD in muscle or kidney like proviron or straight dht.

I know from some cyclists that var isn’t so great for endurance. Winny seems very good in this regard. Something about the cortisol being supressed too much by VAR.

BTW, scrappy thanks for the excellent CNS information on recvoery and chronic abuse of diet pills (eca)…

thx twisted… Yeah the var may not be great for endurance but it’s at a low dose and with eq/mast you get the bump you’re looking for… Also, I like var as it doesn’t make me gain but keeps me strong… Winny, well it just hurts me but I train with guys who use it in vars place just as you say… I think it’s all about learning what you like… but it’s a good place to start…Everyone I ‘assist’ with advice I tell to add winny to their first stack, whatever it is. If it hurts them, then we know and we stop it. if not, they usually love it…
CNS stuff I just get from Berardi, poliquin and all the top guys, you have to hunt for good info… Before some competitions I hear ritalin is a nice stim as is modafinil… I haven’t worked with them yet. Whatever stim you take you need to make sure it doesn’t leave you crashing before your event is over.
EPO for endurance …well it’s not considered responsible to discuss that but I know it’s used.

Randy, Randy, Randy…

Lats

Damn you! I hope that’s not the result as I have UFC videotaped and I haven’t watched it yet!

I can see I am going to have to avoid the forum for a while…

This thread has me wondering what the clearence time is for tren. Does anyone know. I know that the parent compound has a short half life but what about metabolites? How long would you need to be off to pass a test? If anyone knows that would be usefull info. See ya

Scrappy "EPO for endurance …well it’s not considered responsible to discuss that but I know it’s used. "

Why not responsible? it works so darn good at endurance.

Btw, Tren detection times: quoting Fonz "Tren Enathate: 5 months
Tren Acetate: 3 months
Tren no-ester: 3 weeks

I have heard of people using Tren no-ester up to 1 week before a comp. and not get caught.

Fonz"

But others say its like winny, 6 months for metabolites get out of the system.

The only safe roid is test suspension, it alters the T/ET levels for 48hours max… thats why a lot of cyclists use a single shot of Test suspension after a tough ride. Wont supress you that much either.

thanks for the tren info twisted. That’s about what I figured.

That pisses me off. I almost said that unless Vitor cuts him in the first 30 seconds of the fight then Randy is gonna pound the shit out of him… Just goes to show you that even the best can get a clocked by a good punch which changes the course of a fight.
I didn’t get to see the fight but thats what I heard happened… Randy will still fuck him up in the rematch, when it happens.

Naw it wasn’t even a good shot that vitor hit him with! He missed with a hook and caught him with his thumb. Tore the eyelid right open and scratched his cornea. Randy looked in alot of pain. Just a freak accident.

Randy didnt get clocked. Vitor threw a punch that grazed Randy but sliced Randy’s eyelid with the outer stitching of the glove and caused a lot of bleeding. It was a total fluke.

Damn I hate flukes…

hey lats, did you see street’s article this week about juice in sports? I thought it was interesting as it matches with my own experience… I never really give athletes more than 600mg/week total, (except maybe first week front load or if it is out of season to gain weight) And some guys like only 350-400mg/week…joke doses to a lot of guys over here.

BTW I knew BJ was gonna beat hughs and I called it by rear naked choke, I told all my friends but I should have posted it here…no one believed me…

Scrappy, i read that.

Also…i believe you scrapps about the prediction, but the rule of the male jungle is if you don’t post it I am forced to call you a big fat fuckin liar…sorry bro, these ar not my rules…

I didnt give BJ much of a chance either.
I am always tempted to bet a little money on heavy underdogs.
I could have made a killing on the Couture vs. Liddell and Couture vs. Tito fights. Not to mention Toney vs. Holyfield

Frontface, I hear you about lidell and ortiz… Man I can’t believe anyone thought they would be couture…
The recent pride grand prix where silva won was another i should’ve bet on… i called every one… but as lats says…I’m just a big fat liar…

So, back to sports performance…anyone have experience with ritalin?

Read the steroid interview articles. Anyone else notice the protocol was using 1mg arimidex/day for only 300mg of test? That seems a little excessive. Wouldn’t they be concerned with lowering eostrogen too much?

Yeah I thought that was excessive also for 1mg/D of the arimindex and the low dosage of test. Wonder what the reason was or if it was a typo??

Yeah I only use arim with stuff that will aromatize obviously, like test, and then only .25-.5mg arim ED or EOD and only if it’s higher doses.
I’m more of a nolvadex fan.
I don’t think 300mg of test warrants any arim.

But I will say this was a specific case. One guy. Maybe they got blood work on him and it showed really high estro or he has a history of estro sides or something. So I wouldn’t take it as this is what everyone should do