Sports Medicine Field

T-Nation,

I was wondering if anyone had a good source of information about this or a similar field. I would really like to talk to someone in this field or a similiar one so I could pick yer brain. I am working towards my education and was looking to be a P.A.(currently a combat medic) but I think somewhere in the athletic/nutrition field is calling my name. (thanks mostly to T-Nation!!) I have noticed alot of our writers have BC Or MA in nutrition, exercise,… I have looked on the internet but alot of the info is very shady and scattered.

So if someone has a good source of info I would appreciate it. I would really enjoy a chat with one of you Sports docs on here if possible. This may be hard because I am constantly on missions and I am 7-9 hrs ahead of most of you. Also you know you all have busy schedules to. But if anyone could help me clear up my future I would appreciate it. I know there is alot out there!!! Thank You.
Dastang

Well,
Damn
MAybe i will toob steak boogie myself here.

Dastang,
I have a bachelors and masters degree in Exercise Science/Wellness and I am a doctoral candidate (PhD) in Sports Medicine with a Minor in Human Nutrition.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. You can PM me if you’d like.

How’s the job market for people in that field?

-CJ

Thank you will do