Spoof of Brady Quinn EAS Commercial

here’s the original commercial

here’s the one we did yesterday at work

at the end you hear those priceless words… bwaha

peace

the pink polo shirt and the head band were funny for about 5 seconds, but the video overall was way too long. really oughta be cut down to match the 30 seconds - or less - of the eas ad.

Way too long…

not funny!

and your deadlift and row technique suck!

nice attempt though, i never would have guessed what you were doing without an explanation.

While I tend to agree with the guys who posted before me, that gym(your job?) is very cool.

ya it is very long heh…

i’ll spin it like this:

THAT WAS THE DIRECTOR’S CUT, YOU GOT BONUS SCENES…

wish that was my gymnasio…

Man, I was waiting for something the whole time that never happened… you should have been holding a jock strap with the name Derek Anderson on it. Or at the very least there should have been a clip of you standing and holding a clipboard. I thought a spoof was supposed to be funny.

it was so funny you forgot to laugh… it’s on a whole 'nother level.

Yeah, the level of crap. Heh. =D

Hint: Don’t put things on the internet if you’re afraid to be criticized.

i’m not afraid to be criticized wtf? how did you get that impression?

lulz

[quote]escot4 wrote:
Man, I was waiting for something the whole time that never happened… you should have been holding a jock strap with the name Derek Anderson on it. Or at the very least there should have been a clip of you standing and holding a clipboard. I thought a spoof was supposed to be funny.

[/quote]

exactly… sorry OP but there was nothing funny about that.

the funny thing would have been just drinking EAS drinks while sitting on the bench or something.

ya that woulda been funny… haha

it looks like quinn says “now i’m dumb”…

Yeah it wasn’t really funny

BUT…

1. nice freakin gym, where is it located?

2. you seem to be a pretty good athlete. The sprints/rope skipping/ladders/etc you were doing were pretty impressive.

3. you seem to be more athletic than Quinn, maybe you should try out for the Browns QB position.

btw that aint me thats jamie mcowen a minor league baseball guy who i train…

gym is in pembroke pines florida…

its funny how everyone is expecting the video to be funny…

I liked it.

Good athleticisim too. Reminded me of a young Ross Emanamit (sp?)

I actually think Brady Quinn is going to make a good NFL quarterback.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

its funny how everyone is expecting the video to be funny…

[/quote]

From Merriam-Webster:

2spoof
Function: noun
Date: 1889

2 : a light humorous parody

I’m sure the next one spoofing Peyton Manning will be real funny

spoof (spf)n.

1. Nonsense; tomfoolery.
  2. A hoax.
  3. A gentle satirical imitation; a light parody.tr.v. spoofed, spoof·ing, spoofs
  4. To deceive.
  5. To do a spoof of; satirize gently.
    [After Spoof, name of a game invented by Arthur Roberts (1852-1933), British comedian.]
    Word History: We are indebted to a British comedian for the word spoof. Sometime in the 19th century Arthur Roberts (1852-1933) invented a game called Spoof, which involved trickery and nonsense. The first recorded reference to the game in 1884 refers to its revival. It was not long before the word spoof took on the general sense “nonsense, trickery,” first recorded in 1889. The verb spoof is first recorded in 1889 as well, in the sense “to deceive.” These senses are now less widely used than the noun sense “a light parody or satirical imitation,” first recorded in 1958, and the verb sense “to satirize gently,” first recorded in 1927.

the keywords there are “light or gentle” beebuddy …

i win.

Yea, you’re a real winner.