T Nation

Sponsored Athletes' Paychecks?

Was just wondering what some of the top ifbb pros are making, from their supplement sponsors. Like the top pros, jay,kai,phil.

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:
Was just wondering what some of the top ifbb pros are making, from their supplement sponsors. Like the top pros, jay,kai,phil. [/quote]

high 6 figures-low 7 figures

'Bout tree-fiddy…

I think Jay is worth about 30 mill, nuff said.

Jay’s always done well as far as accumulating sponsorship deals, even before he won his first Olympia. Ronnie supposedly had the highest ever (at the time) deal with BSN back in the day. Anyone recall what sort of figures got thrown around?

Also, I know M-Tech has been rumored (not sure how you’d confirm this) to match contest winnings of their top athletes. That’s in addition to the flat deals they sign.

S

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I think Jay is worth about 30 mill, nuff said. [/quote]

I have no proof, but no way do I believe this is true. If I had to guess, I’d say his net worth is closer to $3 million than $30 million.

I wouldn’t even put his lifetime earnings at $30 million.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I think Jay is worth about 30 mill, nuff said. [/quote]

I have no proof, but no way do I believe this is true. If I had to guess, I’d say his net worth is closer to $3 million than $30 million.
[/quote]

Lol, he made the mistake of thinking Jay Cutler the bodybuilder = Jay Cutler the quarterback. I’m sure Jay has made good money from bodybuilding but if he has $30 mill it’s due to taking his deal money and putting it into a successful business or investing outside of bodybuilding.

[quote]challer1 wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I think Jay is worth about 30 mill, nuff said. [/quote]

I have no proof, but no way do I believe this is true. If I had to guess, I’d say his net worth is closer to $3 million than $30 million.
[/quote]

Lol, he made the mistake of thinking Jay Cutler the bodybuilder = Jay Cutler the quarterback. I’m sure Jay has made good money from bodybuilding but if he has $30 mill it’s due to taking his deal money and putting it into a successful business or investing outside of bodybuilding.[/quote]

yes, yes i did. My bad.