Spoiled Brat

You know, I’m a capitalist, there are lots of things I’d like to own and I think ambition is great.

but…

I want money mainly so I can DO things, experience things and generally be free to live as I please. Ultimately I just want a good women, a career where I get to learn and feel contributory every day and a porch swing where I can watch brown (or red) cows eat green grass.

I guess if my only accomplishment in life were driving a nice car I wouldn’t feel too good about it.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t belong in this century…

[quote]conorh wrote:
You know, I’m a capitalist, there are lots of things I’d like to own and I think ambition is great.

but…

I want money mainly so I can DO things, experience things and generally be free to live as I please. Ultimately I just want a good women, a career where I get to learn and feel contributory every day and a porch swing where I can watch brown (or red) cows eat green grass.

I guess if my only accomplishment in life were driving a nice car I wouldn’t feel too good about it.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t belong in this century…[/quote]

Nah. We belong. Nice post.

[quote]conorh wrote:
Ultimately I just want […] a porch swing where I can watch brown (or red) cows eat green grass.[/quote]

Me too. And then to eat them a few weeks later.

Just think of what the mom must be like. She learned that behavior somewhere.

My opinion is that the dad needs a flying knee to the face. He has likely created two of these creatures.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
What is really going to be sad is when they finally get out on their own.[/quote]

Out on her own?! She will never be out on her own. If she’s getting a Lexus for her 16th birthday, I bet there is a trust fund waiting for her when she reaches 21.

[quote]euclid wrote:
Personally, I wish she dies. [/quote]

I agree wit you. that Chick has issues Its a $65,000 car, Fuck timing, take the car and go!

I love how everyone is blaming her parents and not her… Some people are just shitheads, it’s not always the parents fault. There are families out there that have multiple kids and raise them the same way and they turn out as polar opposites. Why isn’t anyone blaming the grandma for raising the mom who screwed up raising the daughter?

You guys know this is fake, right???

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
well we come from different backrounds then. I seem to have de-sensitised my mommy with my foul language. I started off gradually calling her a silly billy, then i kept it up and playfully calling her names. now 7 years later its complety cool to call my mom a fart head, or a willy face head, or a jerkwad.

she knows i dont mean it in disrespect.[/quote]

I called my mom a fag once (in jest.) She found it very funny, given the context of the situation. I could curse like a sailor around my parents and they’d not have taken it out of context, as long as there was no maliciousness behind the cursing directed at them.

If my mom were to give me a good, disciplinary “tune-up,” it would have been over the sickeningly foul attitude expressed by the little monster in that video.

[quote]but as for that “thing” in the video crying about her car, i would probably shoot her and dump the corpse in some lake. man that is the most disasterous human being i have ever seen.

dang im actually impressed at how spoiled she is. wow.[/quote]

LOL. Yeah, you have to work pretty hard to be that awful. Shame shame.

I was thinking the sun, but I basically agree.

maybe boot camp will straighten her out.

f

[quote]TQB wrote:
Best argument for military conscription I have seen in a long time…

“Boohoohoo… I want a different colour Hummer…”[/quote]

The US Army could make a shitload of money by renting out drill sergeants.

“Spare the rod spoil the child…”

Quite frankly I feel bad for the dimwit that ends up marrying this girl…

[quote]on edge wrote:
You guys know this is fake, right???[/quote]

That didn’t look like acting to me… Do you have a source?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
What is really going to be sad is when they finally get out on their own.[/quote]

…and become the people that write our bills,laws,and tell us how we should live…shit happens!

I didn’t get my first vehicle till I turned 18. My parents bought it for me, but guess what it was? A 1990 ford ranger xlt with 322,000km on it. I was fucking ecstatic to finally have my own vehicle and was totally in shock.

I had such pride for the 2000$ beast of the truck and drove it for a couple of years. Some bitch gets a 67k sportscar and cries/whines about how they don’t want it? Some people in this world are right fucked in the head.

mtv sold it…you bought it.

That’s disgusting! That mother should be ashamed of herself to raise that kind of a human being.

It’s really sad for the spoiled kids in the long run, because they will learn those lessons in the adult world when they are much more costly.

I think the later you learn them, the more they hurt.

[quote]orion wrote:
TQB wrote:
Best argument for military conscription I have seen in a long time…

“Boohoohoo… I want a different colour Hummer…”

The US Army could make a shitload of money by renting out drill sergeants.

[/quote]

LOL how about Gunnery Sgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket?

He would be good for her.

[quote]JonP wrote:
I love how everyone is blaming her parents and not her… Some people are just shitheads, it’s not always the parents fault. There are families out there that have multiple kids and raise them the same way and they turn out as polar opposites. Why isn’t anyone blaming the grandma for raising the mom who screwed up raising the daughter?[/quote]

Interesting point, but why is she even buying her a car if she is a brat? Let alone, a $65,000 car?

Just look at the mom’s reaction? She is totally unassertive. The mom is an enabler. I blame them both.

[quote]conorh wrote:

but…

Sometimes I feel like I don’t belong in this century…[/quote]

Connorth, good words! I agree 100%