T Nation

Splitting Up Blast Injections

I am thinking about doing a low level 300mg blast and was wondering would splitting my shots into 6 50mg (half a mL) injections (Monday through Saturday) be better than twice a week at 150mg?

How often should I use an ai if at all?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I’m experimenting with this myself. My TRT was 80mg 2x a week with 0.25mg adex 2x a week, doing 40mg Sun/Mon/WedFri with no AI now. I go in this week to do my bloodwork.

Tough to say. 300 is kinda “no-man’s land” when it comes to AI. Low enough that some won’t need it, but high enough that some will. If you pin 6x a week, I would be kinda surprised if you need any AI. If you get bloods after 6 weeks and have high E2 symptoms, see if you could do maybe 6.25mg asin or 0.25mg adex 1-2x per week. Most seem to prefer asin over adex, but I have read anecdotal stories of hair loss on asin.

1 Like

Pinning 6x/week just seems unpleasant, even with insulin needles. The whole point of long ester testosterone is that they don’t need to be pinned so often.

2 Likes

Eod is fine and with that i doubt youll need an ai. I cruise on 250 p/w, over 2 shots. No ai needed.

1 Like

The more you split up shots the less benefit there is in doing so. Going from 1 shot every two weeks to every week is a big improvement. Going from once a week to twice a week is still a pretty significant improvement. Going to 3x or EOD is likely not going to be noticed from twice a week. Every day shots will likely not have a perceivable difference between EOD.

I do M,W,F shots. Probably overkill though.

Same here. Plus Masteron

I’ve been doing e3d for TRT so just kept that with this first blast.