Splitting HCG Doses in Australia

Lucky boi,

Im in the same boat as theninja, my doc says he cant prescribe hcg. And now add to the testosterone shortage in Australia. Im only going to last 2 months with the stocks i was able to find.

If anyone could give me some tips to try and get my doc to finally agee to give my hcg. I would greatly appreciate it. Im in QLD

Does it start with C? My doc is fine with the compounding pharmacy.

Hmmm from my reading the scripting laws seem a bit looser in QLD then down here. I remember my endo saying in QLD she could script clomid with no issues, but in Vic you need gov approval.
I’ve spent big $$$$ seeing a lot of doctors, nothing in particular to say, just need to find the right one. Check out compounding pharmacies that do the HCG diet, as they will know doctors who are more flexible.

Yup!
Hmmm I’m assuming we both saw the same one who travels to different states. He was saying you can’t guarantee what they do…
I called a client yesterday who’s a commercial pharmacist and also lectures. Asked him similar questions 're splitting the doses said he will do some investigating n also look deeper into the primotest situation for me

1 Like

Yep that’s the one! I’ve spent a lot of money seeing different docs and do far he’s the best, even though for me it means expensive phone consultations and flying interstate to see him when he travels. And then the state I live in won’t fill prescriptions for t if they were written by an out of state doc so I have to also go to my GP to get her to copy the script. Anyway…

That’s interesting he said that about compounding pharmacies. Surely if they wouldn’t be able to sustain a business if they were supplying dodgy stuff? I would have thought they’d have to meet pretty strict guidelines and standards. They’re been really good with all dealings I’ve had with them. I know they said the HCG they supplied me with has been tested and shown to be stable and effective up to I think 60 days (or maybe it was 90, can’t remember). I can tell by the size of my balls (sorry! Ha!) that it works fine.

In regards to the testo, I like the idea much better using compounded test e in a multi use sterile vial compared to what I’m currently using which involves splitting up a non sterile syringe into 5 separate syringes, storing in the fridge, then warming slowly on injection day. Kinda risky stuff with no anti microbial in the pre filled. Did he give any more detail about the issue with compounding pharmacies? He happily sent my prescription to the compounding pharmacy and said to let him know if I need one for compounded test e.

Please keep us updated about what your client says!

Awesome thanks for the tip

I’ve got a really good doctor here in Melbourne, but his hands are tied/worried about scripting but his knowledge is unreal! He was the one that suggested and organised i get GH stim test etc So I generally bounce things of him.

Yup there facilities are top notch, service is also good. But unfortunately they charge big for it! There is also a compounder in Ballina that is extremely knowledgeable and can do HCG injections if you have a script, I also think it might be cheaper. If you got a script for HCG not pregnyl i would be curious to know what the price is!

Yeh he said that you can never be 100% sure what they’re doing.
Hmmmm yeh im not gain to split my stuff like that, don’t want to take risks.
I’ll see if i can get him to do the same! Just sent an email, as the compounder in Melbourne can to Test cypionate. I posted a thread the other day asking if anybody on the forum has had experience with using compounded test C, but got no response…

will do!

Last I heard from them was that they can compound cypionate but it’s extremely expensive!

How are you currently dosing if not splitting? Do you do one big injection every 2 weeks? Or just dispose what you don’t use?

How much was it?

just doing 0.15ml of the preg MWF until I run out then will use the compounded HCG vial.

Been reading this which has made me have a few questions!
https://custommedicine.com.au/mens-health-premium/andropause-premium/

espeically these parts-
" Much of the hesitation to use bioidentical testosterone arises from the fear of side effects associated with synthetic testosterone, otherwise known as anabolic steroids. Synthetic testosterone can include a variety of different synthetic esters of testosterone which in effect changes the chemical structure of this hormone making it foreign to the body. These esters are known to cause liver damage, promote blood clotting, increase edema and blood pressure, increase cholesterol levels and reduce HDL levels. Bioidentical testosterone on the other hand has been shown to produce the oppersite effects on the cardiovascular system often improving many of these factors.

Some common synthetic testosterone products available in Australia that should be avoided include: Andriol (testosterone undecanoate), Sustanon (testosterone propionate, deconoate, isocaporate & phenylpropionate) and Primoteston (testosterone enanthate)."

Hmmm mine was only $150. I meant how much was the quote for compounded Test C?

Ahhh nah just wasting big $$$ and doing 125mg per week till i find a better work around

Oh right, I can’t remember but it was in the hundreds from memory.

I think my HCG was extra due to postage.

They compound test e which is cheaper but still more than primoteston.

Apparently its not available yet, when I spoke to them they said it would be at least a month away.

Yeah that’s what I was told too. A month or two ago before I knew about the shortage I asked them about test E. They said they could supply it but all they’d do would be divide up primoteston into separate single use vials. It wasn’t cheap. I declined as I’m still trying to find the perfect dose. This time around I think they’re making it from scratch in multi use vials. I hope it won’t be too expensive but realistically they’ll be able to charge however much they like. People will buy it while there is no primoteston.

I’d buy just based on the sterile factor! Not having to worry about splitting vials etc

Yeah my thinking was, if I have issues with what I’m currently doing, like an infection, I’ll pay what it costs for sterile compounded. Maybe that is stupid, but I’ve spoken to a pharmacist, doctor and nurse who all think as long as I’m not letting things touch, keeping it in fridge for a small amount of time (only 1 syringe at a time), using all sterile syringes and needless, it would be very unlikely to get an infection, but still possible.

Looking forward to hearing more from the compounding pharmacy.

Hmmm that’s a good way of looking at it! Maybe im just overly cautious, but the thought of the rubber stopper possibly degrading and plastics leaking out worries me as well

Yeah that’s another concern I’ve had. From what I’ve read it should be fine, as it’s only in there for a Max of 10 days. I store the syringes upside down too, so as the air floats Upton there is no liquid touching the rubber. Still, not ideal though.

Just like the Pregnyl HCG, I just don’t understand why Test E Primoteston comes in 250ml syringes with no anti bacterial prevention in Aus. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Because our pharma supplies are behind the times, just like our docs hahaha