Splitting a John Meadows' Program?

Still being in college I cannot afford one of his programs alone. So the only way this would work is if someone has similar stats and similar goals as myself. If you interests shoot me a PM. Truly beleive this will be the best investment every made by a bodybuilder.

stats:
5’8’’
185 @ 12%
Training 3yrs.
Not exactly ectomorphic genetics. If i didnt lift/diet i would b around 150@15%

Goals:
Get down to 9% bodyfat before consulting with John. Once that’s accomplished lean bulk for 6 months under his diet and training.

If there is any interest let me know.

how much does it go for?

Im kinda sorta close, im 5’11" 202-205 and 13.5-14% training about 6 months for physique goals and about 5 years before for olympic weightlifting (was really fat)

Here’s his programs. Expensive, but as you know he’s one of the best. This guy changes physiques!

mountaindogdiet.com/programs.php

I was thinking the “lean gain” package, but am open to talking about it with whom ever is interested.

looks good, however,i think its pretty obvious that one of us would get screwed since he give weekly tweeks based on progress, and everyone progresses differently to training diet and recovery.

Are you interested in a Non-diet package? Possibly the warrior workout package? You’re an olympic lifter so you probably follow your own protocol? JM is a fucking animal in the gym though. Would be interested what he would throw at us

I hope you find someone else as it looks really good and like some solid gainz could be had.

But I will have to pass on this. Im still progressing pretty well by my self right now and i still have lots of stuff to try before i commit to following someone elses plan for a whole year. Im still not sure if im going to focus more of physique goals or power lifting or what.

Good luck! and post up-dates!

Thanks man will do!

Why not start with his youtube channel.

I believe it is mountaindog1

Pick 4-5 exercise per BP. Use his form, keep rest periods short, reps moderate-high. Go for the pump.

See how the results pan out over a few months, then save up for the programming if you still need help.

Honestly dude, I’ve heard John works so well because he individualizes and tweaks things based on progress and such. That’s why his stuff works, it’s not just cookie cutter. I think going this route you won’t get near the results others have gotten just getting an individual package.

Not trying to tell you what to do, but it’s going to suck to get spend half the price and just get half the results.

You should buy the “Progams that Work II” ebook from Elitefts. It has a 12 week Mountain Dog training routine in there with 3 phases. I’m thinking about giving it a go.

I prepped with Alex Azarian last summer and its nice listening to one coach for a long time to learn how my body reacts to their specific style. So learned a lot and wanted to diversify with another coaches being John Meadows or Shelby Starnes.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Why not start with his youtube channel.

I believe it is mountaindog1

Pick 4-5 exercise per BP. Use his form, keep rest periods short, reps moderate-high. Go for the pump.

See how the results pan out over a few months, then save up for the programming if you still need help.[/quote]

Damn good advice.

In addition, one of the reasons Meadows’ stuff works is because he’s found creative ways to train himself and his shortcomings. Through trial and error we can find what works best for our individual needs. I believe that’s the basis of his “program”.

[quote]Omega6639 wrote:
You should buy the “Progams that Work II” ebook from Elitefts. It has a 12 week Mountain Dog training routine in there with 3 phases. I’m thinking about giving it a go.[/quote]

Just done this!