T Nation

Split My Freaking Pants in the Office

… im a fan of grey work pants that hug my ass somewhat. i do it more for the young ladies in the office than for me but that’s beside the point!

I dropped my keys just outside my office… squatted A2G to pick them up and Rrrrippp

Stumbled inside and now i have to somehow make it out of my office and to the lift, then down to my car without anyone noticing!

Perhaps this shouldnt be in the SAMA forum… but theres a certain crowd here that im sure can appreciate the humor and humiliation involved in the journey to my car (in about 30 minutes time).

You got pwned.

That’s what you get for trying to go ass-to-grass instead of the more efficient, ‘golf club pickup’ i.e. spontaneous single legged deadlift, you motor-skill deficient sumbitch!

wrap a jumper around yourself?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
That’s what you get for trying to go ass-to-grass instead of the more efficient, ‘golf club pickup’ i.e. spontaneous single legged deadlift, you motor-skill deficient sumbitch![/quote]

Seconded. I’m a fan of the golf club pickup. It’s a lot more attractive than the a2g squat

I like to pull my tricking moves and go into a one-arm handstand, pick up the keys with my free hand and then flip back up onto my feet. I do it just for the young ladies in the office, but that’s beside the point.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I like to pull my tricking moves and go into a one-arm handstand, pick up the keys with my free hand and then flip back up onto my feet. I do it just for the young ladies in the office, but that’s beside the point.

DB[/quote]

LOL smartass.

i crept out and leant against a wall while waiting for the lift.

made it to the car without anyone noticing.

thanks for the advices… and the wise cracks, ye bastards ahahaa.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

LOL smartass.

i crept out and leant against a wall while waiting for the lift.

made it to the car without anyone noticing.

thanks for the advices… and the wise cracks, ye bastards ahahaa.[/quote]

No problem. It’s what we’re here for.

DB

anyone else ever split their pants at work?

I can say that I have not.

anyone else ever split their pants at work?[/quote]

Yeah I wore some Nike long running pants to work last week which I bought in December but never wore.

They were too tight around the tighs and I completely ripped a hole in the crotch region and down the inner thigh.

I work in a small office though with just guys so no one cared, I just grabbed a spare pair of shorts I had and threw the others in the trash.

No, but I walked around with my zipper open for about 3 hours the other day.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

No, but I walked around with my zipper open for about 3 hours the other day.[/quote]

I do that on purpose.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

No, but I walked around with my zipper open for about 3 hours the other day.[/quote]

I once did similar for about half an hour with the additional problem of the fact that I’d gone commando.

[quote]Renton wrote:

I once did similar for about half an hour with the additional problem of the fact that I’d gone commando.
[/quote]

And yet no one noticed hmmmmm.

[quote]Renton wrote:
imhungry wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

[/quote]

Nice.

How did you finally notice?

I was at work, then I went to the food store, and didn’t notice until I got home. Commando at work is not an option.

Most of my workout pants used to split along the outside of the thighs. Now I have stretchy ones, problem solved.

Why would anyone wear pants that tight, to an office job?

Tight pants in general are so uncomfortable, especially if you go commando.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Renton wrote:
imhungry wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

Nice.

How did you finally notice?

I was at work, then I went to the food store, and didn’t notice until I got home. Commando at work is not an option.[/quote]

Ummm - I was actually informed about it by a young lady (nerrrrr Print!) who was quite vocal and made sure her friends got a good look first (I was in a local drinking establishment).

It turned out Ok though as said young lady got a private viewing later that evening (nerrrrrr WolBarret)

Not at work, but last summer I was in my buddy’s wedding and I split my tuxedo pants on the dance floor. I had to leave my jacket on the entire night…that got hot.

However, in retrospect I have no idea why I didn’t just take it off, I think by the end of the night everyone there managed to take a pic with their camera.

Ahh, good times!