Split Help

I just finished up ABBH1 and will be starting BBB on monday. I plan on doing full body routines for the rest of the year. After this I plan on trying a split for a while.

This is what I have so far:

Day 1
CHEST/BACK
A1 Flat Bench
A2 Bent Row
B1 DB Incline Bench
B2 Chin up

Day 2
BIS/TRIS
A1 BB Curl
A2 Skull Curshers
B1 Pull Up
B2 Dips

I dont know how I want to do shoulders, traps aand legs. I know I want to have in dead lift, back/front squats, up right rows/shrugs, millitary press and cleans.

Any suggestions on how I can add these in and finish it up. Dont care if it s a 3-4 day split.

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I just finished up ABBH1 and will be starting BBB on monday. I plan on doing full body routines for the rest of the year. After this I plan on trying a split for a while.

This is what I have so far:

Day 1
CHEST/BACK
A1 Flat Bench
A2 Bent Row
B1 DB Incline Bench
B2 Chin up

Day 2
BIS/TRIS
A1 BB Curl
A2 Skull Curshers
B1 Pull Up
B2 Dips

I dont know how I want to do shoulders, traps aand legs. I know I want to have in dead lift, back/front squats, up right rows/shrugs, millitary press and cleans.

Any suggestions on how I can add these in and finish it up. Dont care if it s a 3-4 day split.[/quote]

Hmm add DLing to back day. then do a leg day, squats etc. for day three. drop the incline bench and do OH pressing / militaries on your chest / back day as your already hitting the hell out of the shoulders and you could add some smaller shoulder work to the arm day.

or change it the hell up have a longer split like your pressing one day, back, arms, legs, shoulders. etc

Phill

If you want a split you might look at some of CT’s work HSS-100, OVT, etc

Phill