HS Leg press 3x15
cable rows 3x8
cg pulldowns 3x8
db incline 3x8
crossovers 3x8
bb shrugs 3x10-15
seat calves 4x5

*optional arm work both days

Okay so I like to keep things basic and this is the split for 2007. I originally started lifting to get rid of scoliosis…deadlifts cured that. Then I had a bodyboarding accident where a wave tossed me up and landed on a concrete seawall chest first and messed up my cartilage and bruised my heart…got some nice scar tissue.

Was stuck in bed for a bit but as long as I bench it stays in check. So basically if I ever stop lifting my body falls apart.

I’m 21, 6"2’ 6%bf 165 (up from 140, but lifts are still pretty weak) and lifting semi-seriously for a semester.

It’s an ABA full body 3days/week. If pics or anything other info is needed let me know and I’ll post it. I’m currently on the seefood diet. Any criticisms or comments are greatly appreciated…here is the program.

Your skinny and weak by your own admission, stick to the basics+ a FEW extras and eat a ton.

Your currently planning 8-9 exercises a day PLUS optional work on top of that… if your hitting the first few exercises hard the ones at the end are just doing more harm then good.

Another option:

A:
Squat
Row
Bench
1-2 isolation exercises

B:
Deadlift
Overhead press
Pullup
1-2 isolation exercises

monday: 3-5 sets 3-5 reps on the main movements

Wednesday: 3-4 sets 8-10 reps

Friday: 2-3 sets 12-15 reps

Have a small selection of exercises for each group, for example for bench you could chose flat/incline barbell/dumbell bench and rotate through those in some fashion.