Split Cycle?

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Oldguy71 wrote:
In response to Reed, I guess I was looking to add some mass before cutting. I have read on hear that you should not cut after a cycle or you would lose your gains. I was just looking for experienced advise.[/quote]

I apologize honestly man. Just the way the question was asked made you seem very inexperienced and unknowledgeable. Next time just try to clarify your situation and if you have abs your under 18% lol. I just get so frustrated with this site and the idiots hear that I regret to admit it but, I honestly open almost every thread expecting shit and stupidity and I guess I just find it even when it is not there some times.

As for you question and cutting after a cycle would probably not be a great idea. If I was you I would cut while on gear so you hold as much as possible. If your cycle is geared completely toward bulking then consider running a small cruise atleast after cycle. Say drop all gear except 200mg of test weekly. This will allow you to cut after you main hard cycle while holding on to more of your gains. May lose some but some is better than all. [/quote]

So I went back and reread and if I understand I cruise on 200mg after the cycle and delay pct until after? How long can I cruise? My first 12week cycle shut me down pretty good. I assumed since my nuts looked like raisins. PCT brougth it back fast though.