Spirostim

I was just looking through the new muscle mag issue and came across a product that really seems off. It is made by Betastatin and it is called Spirostim. It promises INCREDIBLE weight loss in two weeks. I went to the co’s website to try to find out more about this product. Well I read the description page and I don’t know what the hell it is! I claims to thin out your skin, and remove fat or water (don’t remember) from under your skin. What gives? Is this some kind of diuretic?

It is a combination of a fat burner(day time bottle), a diuretic combo, and then i think it also comes with a nightime bottle too. Dude, it won’t work unless you already have low body fat. But i would just use a regular thermogenic instead. Bottom line it is really not anything any good. Take my advice. Stick with the regular thermos.

You read about it in Muscle Mag. Nuff said. Sounds like a gimmick, you know, made to sound like Spiropent (clen). Didn’t Shugart write about this at T-mag? Might try to search engine. I can’t remember if that was the exact product.

Weight loss does not = fat loss. You can lose 10 lbs in two days, but anything more than 2 lbs of fat in a weeks time (without losing muscle mass) isn’t going to happen.