spironolactone topical source??

Anyone have a good source for pre-formulated topically applied spironolactone? My source is closed down i suppose. And please don’t tell me minoxidil. Thank you.

Although source posting isn’t really allowed, I would love to get my hands on some spirono and have failed to do so thus far. I too would be thrilled if someone would PM me a source if there is anyone out there.

I think it’s pretty easy to get a 'script, and then you can get flutamide gel which is far better than spironolactane. PM me in a couple weeks.

Unless you are a female with too much body hair or a man w/ prostate cancer that is very advanced… stay the F away from anti-androgens. That defetes the purpose of this board.

You might think, only 0.01% of topically applied makes it into your body… that may be true but I used it and noticed a bunch of sides - like reduced DICK. I combined with Nizoral 2% another mistake.

No for every hair that falls out of my head, I know i’ve got more DHT - I love DHT… I even want to take Masteron and that is pure 2-Methylated DHT! DHT is the best thing for men - w/o prostate issues.

Anti-androgens are the only thing that can prevent steroid related hairloss when you’re talking about many of the synthetics that don’t covert to DHT (and therefore don’t respond to propecia).

Applied topically, Flutamide Gel has been shown to have no systemic effects in men in the availible literature.

How it could effect your dick is beyond me. That is a side of oral admin, but if you’re a man you better not be doing that. I suppose it’s possible, but I would bet it was from low endogenous T-levels from a cycle or post cycle.

I’ve been using a 5% formulation for about 6 months. I honestly haven’t noticed any negative effects on my test levels. I have made considerable progress in the gym during this time without “supplementation”. Do you think it was possibly the Nizoral or maybe the combination that caused the problem? I would like to hear if anyone else had a problem with spiro or had good effects. I love this stuff. Before I was using it my drain would be full of hair after every shower. I just took a look…don’t see any. It really thickened my hair up in the back(with minoxidil). It being absorbed systemically was my main concern before I started. You got me paranoid again. Thanks. :slight_smile:

WTF, are you too good for PM’s or something R100? :wink: If you have a 'script for Spironolactane you should be able to get one for Flutamide and I know where you can get that legally (in a gel).

BTW, I heard Spironolactane stinks, is that true?

I get the 2% spiro liquid and apply it morning and night, you’d never smell it. If I were to buy “wholesalehairproducts”, I would find a good .com seller.

"Anti-androgens are the only thing that can prevent steroid related hairloss when you’re talking about many of the synthetics that don’t covert to DHT (and therefore don’t respond to propecia). "

Do all androgens cause hairloss in some way or another?

I didn’t think you really needed to worry about hairloss except with the DHT derivatives and exceptions like trenbolone and dianabol. I’ve never heard of anyone going bald from equipoise or primobolan.

BigDave, any reason you went with the 2% solution when you could have got 5% cream??

Hahahaha… very clever big dave. I hope everyone is paying attention. Thanks.

I’m not going to rub two or three of the most potent anti androgens known to Prostate cancer doc’s (spironolactone, Ketoconazole, etc.) all over my skin anymore. I did get sides, i was way far away from a cycle.

I know everyone is different so that is what’s going on here. Most people don’t have any problems with it.

Happy happy day!

“that may be true but I used it and noticed a bunch of sides - like reduced DICK.”

please god somebody tell me what “reduced” dick is???

The place I may or may not have mentioned carries 5% liquid also. I don’t think its that necessary for me, I use it for insurance so to speak. Oh yeah, the creams suck, and the 2% liquid’s smell isn’t noticable after I “do” my hair.