T Nation

Spike Vs. Other Energy Drinks

Has anyone used Spike and Jack3d could they provide some comparison? Thanks for any info.

Adderall > Spike > Caffiene Pills > Energy Drinks > All those 5 hour energy pieces of shit.

That’s how I see 'em.

for focus i use jack 3d…to get slammed to the ceiling and act like an asshole its spike…for the smooth swanky swinging chode that i am it Guru ckit holms…

how do you get your hands on adderall lol

Spike has a 300mg dose of caffeine. Similar no calorie energy drinks only top 220mg. I’ve become quite a fan of Spike as of late. They can’t beat the taste of a Rockstar blue but when stacked with 600 mg they for some reason keep the party going longer than the Rockstar. When I crash, really, really, bad things happen and I try to avoid that feeling as long as possible. As for the 5hr energy shots. Those are merely pieces of shit. Not even worth the container they come in.

Ghost22 wrote: Adderall > Spike > Caffiene Pills > Energy Drinks > All those 5 hour energy pieces of shit.

That’s how I see 'em.

agreed, if youre eating right you shouldnt need that shit for energy, thats just my opinion though

I have been a big caffiene man for a long time , but once i tried my first Spike when i was at the arnold classic this year , it felt like trying a real energy drink for the first time.

Words can not describe the moment … I wish we could get those here in Canada !

I’ve tried Spike and thinks it works okay, but nothing beats extreme speed stack. These can get kind of pricy, but they’re so potent that I can swing it on 1/2 of a bottle.

Well, nothing but ripped forced with ephedra, but those days are long gone.

i’m telling you man, you go out and get you a few 1/2lb cheesy bean and rice burrito from taco bell. slam that back, chug a Spike, spray some axe. and you are ready to PARTY.