SPIKE: The Peer Reviews

Ok, so I wanted to start a thread on Spike in this topic of the forum. I want it to be a review from T-members that have used SPIKE.

I tried it for the first time today.

Best workout of my life, hands down, ever.

Now I’m going to do laundry and do some hw, i feel so damn motivated, full of energy, even tho i only got 5 hours of sleep. I feel great, and not even jittery. I suffer from ADD (i am on Concerta XR and Aderol) and i didnt even take my meds today. I didnt have to. This is amazing.

Everyone else post your success and or failure stories.

I took two this morning and am feeling what I can best describe as Pure Energy. Its focused energy though if that makes any sense, not like frantic or nervous energy. Overall a good long lasting rush! I haven’t had a chance to workout on it yet though. Looking forward to doing that!

How often can you take this product? Everyday? Or should it be reserved for “crunch” time?

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
I took two this morning and am feeling what I can best describe as Pure Energy. Its focused energy though if that makes any sense, not like frantic or nervous energy. Overall a good long lasting rush! I haven’t had a chance to workout on it yet though. Looking forward to doing that!
[/quote]

Wait until you go to the gym! You will be on a well focused mission!!!

I’m getting mine either today/tomorrow.

[quote]Sasage wrote:
How often can you take this product? Everyday? Or should it be reserved for “crunch” time?[/quote]

This question and many others have been answered by Tim, on the “My Name is SPIKE” thread. You can find it here:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=548437

Well, so far I’m very impressed. As directed by Tim, I took 4 pills followed with a liter of top-shelf vodka. Needless to say, I’m JACKED!

Okay, kidding. However, I did take one pill with a glass of water. Excellent! What a nice, VERY clean feel. I am extremely sensitive to my body rhythms, and “FEEL” almost everything new that enters the machine. I’ve tried legal and illegal stimulants, and SPIKE seems to impart all of the niceties one would look for in a stimulant buzz, without the nastiness. Great job, guys. If it only gets better from here, I’m hooked.

Awesome supplement!! Especially as a combo of SPIKE before workout, PowerDrive after.
Today I had both proposals and manuscripts going out the door; believe me, it’s stressful stuff. On top of that, because of the time crunch, my eating was spaced >2 hours apart. I was really hoping FedEx was to deliver this stuff before my afternoon workout. Sure enough, they did; I took two pills and I just ripped through my workout!! Normally I feel some degree of tiredness post workout; not today.
I’ve tried many of Biotest’s supplements. I have to say that all of them have delivered.
Thanks so much!!

its 6pm and i arrived at my front door.there it was. this sucks !!! seriously, what am i supposed to do? yeah like im not supposed to take it. i know im not supposed to ,but come on . should i take it and see how long i stay up for? i want to so bad. hope most of u guys have a fed ex guy that comes b4 evening time. this is cruel and unusual punishment.

Has anyone ever done adderall…if so would that at all describe the SPIKE feeling?

[quote]rockky wrote:
Has anyone ever done adderall…if so would that at all describe the SPIKE feeling?[/quote]

This has been discussed on the SPIKE threads in the Special Reports board, as well in the official product thread.

Okay. So I’m about 7 or 8 hours in at this point. I was home when the Fed-Ex lady showed. Within 30 minutes I had taken two. I have been a regular Power Drive user for years. I used to love taking it with the two MD-6 formulations and I would compare the intensity to that combo- without feeling tweaked. Currently I kind of use HOT-ROX this way but this will be my new early am pre-workout solution from now on. I was so taken with the promise of this product that upon opening the e-mail last Friday night and reading it I placed an order for two bottles, because I had a strong feeling this stuff is going to sell out and I don’t want to go without. Biotest is the real fucking deal. Halleleujah, Holy Shit.
I am a pretty good singer and often when I’m jacked I end up singing with great gusto. Power Drive helps me with my vocal control, but man, no kidding I had the most amazing command of my voice today. Like peak-experience levels. Holy cow! I will certainly allow for the power of suggestion to have crept into my consciousness and be playing a role here but dude seriously. This is compelling. I am psyched. Whoa! Yee- fucking-haw! Wish me luck going to sleep.
Oh yeah, that home office enema I’ve needed for months got tackled today. I’m not done yet, but I made some big, bold progress on that bitch.
Oh yeah, and ultimate practice was phenomenal. Focus baby. Focus. Did I say yee-fucking-haw, yet? "Cause seriously, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mike, try sipping decaf next time!

[quote]rockky wrote:
Has anyone ever done adderall…if so would that at all describe the SPIKE feeling?[/quote]

I have done adderall extensivvely prior to trying SPIKE.

Whenver I would use adderall, I would be in a quiet location while listening to the same classical music CD.

I repeated the ritual today with SPIKE and for a good 4 hours I was blasting through my gross anatomy lecture notes, and retaining everything.

Start out with the one pill to get used to tolerance, though. Trust me.

You know, it would be great if T-Nation could create a seperate forum for SPIKE like they did for HOT-ROX when it was introduced. There’s so many directions that this discussion can go on this product.

Go to the home page and find “Special reports” and click on My Name is SPIKE.

I think he means so everyone could create their own thread on the different experiences they’ve had, ways they’ve used it, etc. instead of having one huge thread .

Observations on SPIKE:
Day One: Took one cap in place of my usual half cup of joe at 5:30a. In about 15min, felt the float. Mild, but noticeable. Clarity and focus slightly more than usual, with a ?feeling? of more to come. Drove to work, sat down with cup of tea. Definite ?hum?. Very ?clean?, nowhere near the intensity of Meth. Continued through the day, didn’t really feel like eating. Focus and clarity maintained through afternoon. When I sit and think about it, mild ?buzz?, but appreciably stronger than morning. Had a feeling of being full through the evening, went to bed at 10:00p, comfortable but didn’t get to sleep by 11:00p, took another Melatonin, finally slept before 12:00a. Woke feeling fresh at 5:00a, took two caps. By 8:30a, effects about the same as yesterday so far.

Today is my 3rd day using SPIKE, got two bottles because I feared the shortage from excitement. Took one the first day and didn’t really notice much of a feeling. However I did have a workout that night and I can honestly say my workout felt great, I didn’t feel like I was losing strength or energy when nearing the end of sets, so I was able to knock out complete sets rather than forced reps on the last two (awesome). Also walked about a mile on some hills before doing my workout and I usually don’t, but I just felt more ready to lift after doing it.

Took it again yesterday and hadn’t really felt much. Maybe a little more comfortable with doing whatever, but I really couldn’t tell it’s working.

Today is day 3 and though I’m hurting a bit (went really hard on the squats on Wednesday heh) I am going tonight, might back off the legs a bit as somethings not feeling too happy with me. I think I may need to try two come tomorrow.

No real stimulant effect, though the only time I’ve felt a rush really is the first time I took prescription strength ephedra. My system filters too damn well.

I’m going to get into trouble for saying this, but here goes. If you want to feel what SPIKE can do, take the full dosage: 2-3 capsules.

By all means, follow the label and take one the first day to see how you handle it. If you handle it okay, great, now step up to the plate and take a man’s dosage!

I hate seeing people write how they “think” they felt something and about the effect was “okay” or “nice.” Take at least two caps before you judge. Take three to send your skull through the roof and your deadlift into the stratosphere.

That’s not coming from Biotest, just me, a guy who likes stimulants. Follow the label, start with one, but crank it up to two or three before you pass judgment.

Can’t wait to hear your feedback!