Spike Shotgun?

[quote]
What math class did you guys last take?

350mg at 16 oz of liquid is NOT ‘more caffeine’ compared to 300mg at 8.4 oz. It’s about half as concentrated.

Is it the same flavor as the original Shooter? I’m curious. Looks like it…[/quote]

I may not be awesome at math… but I am decent at reading comprehension… Spike Shotgun - 350 mg in 16 oz. Coffee, 100/150 mg in 8 oz. AND my original statement was a joke… I had a friend in high school who would morbidly state every day that he was shooting for the deadly dose of caffeine every day as he sipped his fifth red bull.

Could someone compare the results of this with the Shooter?

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Could someone compare the results of this with the shooter?[/quote]

If this makes any sense it’s still a powerful effect but milder then the Shooter for me. It gives me a nice strong yet subtle energy buzz and the taste is gosh damn great! I still really dig the Shooter and had one Saturday evening, but I have been slamming a Shotgun for my morning get the day started and before workout primer.

D

Dedicated, which would you choose for a very heavy or intense workout?

Not D, but it seems that the addition of beta-alanine in the Spike Shotgun could be beneficial during very intense sessions. At least that makes sense to me why Biotest added it in the formula.

I’d be interested in D’s response.

-Matt

Guys, I am digging the Shotgun as of late for the pre workout boost. It must be the beta alanine. Like I said I’ve always enjoyed the Shooter a great deal, but the Shotgun is feeling great for the time being. I will probably switch back and forth as they both give me very good but slightly different energy boosts.

D

Shotgun = better than Shooter!

One other thing, I’ve been using BETA-7 for some time now and now drinking the Shotgun with beta alinine and in regard to the endurance and intensity question I definitely feel strong in this area. We do a lot of compound movements, supersets, high rep and set combos, with minimal rest in our workouts. Though they are tough and get my heart beating and lungs sucking air I recover fairly quickly and feel strong.

D