Spike Shotgun vs Spike Shooter

So I love the convenience of Spike at seven Eleven! I saw the Shotgun there for the first time and decided to buy it. I thought it was the same as the Shooter, but five minutes after drinking a few sipps I kind of felt nothing???.

then I looked at the back and noticed there is no Yohmbine? and beta alinine is added instead. I couldn’t help but notice that the taste was much thinner as well. It really didn’t give me the kick to blast through my workout. I did however find it a nice clarity buzz. I just expect the Shotgun to be stronger than the Shooter? maybe it was my wrong assumption?

[quote]MISCONCEPTION wrote:
So I love the convenience of Spike at seven Eleven! I saw the Shotgun there for the first time and decided to buy it. I thought it was the same as the Shooter, but five minutes after drinking a few sipps I kind of felt nothing???.

then I looked at the back and noticed there is no Yohmbine? and beta alinine is added instead. I couldn’t help but notice that the taste was much thinner as well. It really didn’t give me the kick to blast through my workout. I did however find it a nice clarity buzz. I just expect the Shotgun to be stronger than the Shooter? maybe it was my wrong assumption?[/quote]

I prefer Spike Shotgun since it doesn’t have yohimbine. There are many people who don’t tolerate this substance. I get all the buzz I want from Spike Shotgun as it is.

I have to say that I think you’re off base when it comes to the taste, however. They taste very similar, although Spike Shooter may be a bit more bitter due to the higher concentration of caffeine.

Either way, I wouldn’t expect to feel much “five minutes after drinking a few sipps.”

[quote]MISCONCEPTION wrote:
maybe it was my wrong assumption?[/quote]

A misconception possibly? My Spike of choice for the time being has been Orange Gold Shotgun. I still like the Shooters occasionally, but the yohimbine sometimes gives me a little bit of the harsh buzz. One Shotgun in the morning wakes me up and energizes me smoothly.

D

BUMP

i love yohimbine but the bitch bloats me like a mofo

never had a Shotgun, but love SPIKE v1.0 and SPIKE Shooters

I carry the Spike pills with me so I can pop one at work in the afternoon. This way when I get home, I’m not so tired from the day to work out. Some of my afternoons can get a little crazy. Loved them ever since they first came out.

I’ll usually have a Spike Shooter immediately pre-workout (as in, 5-10 minutes before the warm-up begins.) Gets me totally Amped up. I feel like such a Rock Star. I attack the weights like a Bull in a china shop. (See what I did there?)

If I’m doing computer work, writing or whatnot, I’ll have a Spike Shotgun as more of a sipping drink. It’s a more prolonged effect and doesn’t make me want to run around the block as much as I feel laser-lock mental focus on whatever I’m working on.

Before the Spike Shotgun was out, I’d sometimes throw together my own diluted Shooter recipe: one can original Spike Shooter with about 16 ounces caffeine-free Diet Coke. There was more “stuff” to drink, but it was the same Spike Shooter goodness.

Anyone tried the Spike Double Shots? I keep meaning to try them out.

I prefer Double Shots because carbonation sometimes messes with my stomach. But, I have to take the full Double Shot to feel anything. Even then, if I’m totally exahausted, no amount of Shooter or Double Shot will compensate for this tiredness. I need to feel somewhat normal to begin with.

I guess that’s the same for most supplements.

Orange Gold Spike Shotgun FTW. Just ordered another case.

I’m quickly finding out that I can’t use Spike Shooters as my “morning cup of coffee” at work like I could with the Shotgun. I wind up a jittery, irritable mess. For me Shooters are strictly pre workout or any physical activity.