Spike Shooters: Who's Holding?

Who else is in love with Spike Shooters?

I’m looking forward to get out skiing this winter and replacing the usual Red Bull with a Spike Shooter.

Anyone else use them for other activities besides hitting the iron?

I use them for whatever is most important at the time. During finals week, they have been a blessing. I’ve basically found that I can stay up relatively late and study, and then wake up early and study more effectively by using the Spike Shooter. Anybody been more adventurous?

I love the taste of the Spike Shooters and have one with my afternoon meal. The taste is great and it energizes me for the rest of the day.

D

Spike Shooter with vodka is unreal. That’s all I’m going to contribute today.

[quote]JNG wrote:
Spike Shooter with vodka is unreal. That’s all I’m going to contribute today.[/quote]

I haven’t tried that yet. Maybe this weekend.

Anyone find them in your gas stations yet?

I use at different times:
Spike
Caffeine-Free Spike
Spike Shooters

Before BJJ class. They’re all great. Those things with Beta Alanine really help my endurance/focus.

I love them too. I work a 12hr shift about 8hrs in I start sipping a Shooter and I’m good to go the rest of the day. Business should issue them to there employees at the beginning of the shift. Productivity would go way up.

I like to start the day with half a can, but if I’m not careful I find myself drinking the whole can, just because it tastes good.

[quote]SpeedKills wrote:
I use them for whatever is most important at the time. During finals week, they have been a blessing. I’ve basically found that I can stay up relatively late and study, and then wake up early and study more effectively by using the Spike Shooter. Anybody been more adventurous?[/quote]

You mean like an enema?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
SpeedKills wrote:
I use them for whatever is most important at the time. During finals week, they have been a blessing. I’ve basically found that I can stay up relatively late and study, and then wake up early and study more effectively by using the Spike Shooter. Anybody been more adventurous?

You mean like an enema?[/quote]

I can see the packaging being updated now with the following disclaimer:

“Warning: Spike is not intended to be taken rectally”

[quote]brianmat wrote:

“Warning: Spike is not intended to be taken rectally”[/quote]

LOL, me too. I mean, there’s every other warning Biotest could possibly think up and throw on there. As if signing your life away when you buy them wasnt enough. Sheesh.

[quote]brianmat wrote:

“Warning: Spike is not intended to be taken rectally”[/quote]

On second thought, I guess the warnings should be on there. You know, for people like PGA.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
brianmat wrote:

On second thought, I guess the warnings should be on there. You know, for people like PGA.[/quote]

He might just take the can rectally.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
brianmat wrote:

On second thought, I guess the warnings should be on there. You know, for people like PGA.

He might just take the can rectally.[/quote]

Can? …case.

I’m thinking chugging one of these before a show would be a good time.

Spike up and head into the pit? “What a rush!”

(All of this bum talk is scaring me)