Spike Shooter vs Spike Shotgun

Have any of you tried both of these?

I’m trying to compare which is stronger between a full Spike Shooter and a full Spike Shotgun. The Spike Shotgun says start with just a half a can and it’s double the size of the Spike Shooter so I’m curious how the 2 stack up side by side.

I love the Spike tabs but want to try the drinks out and I’d rather drink a full Spike Shooter>half a Spike Shotgun.

For the most part, it depends on your sensitivity to Yohimbine HCl.

If you’re not overly sensitive to it, Spike Shotgun and Spike Shooter will be somewhat similar in terms of feel. They are different formulas, however, so some people will respond better/different to one or the other.

I prefer Spike Shotgun because it allows me to drink more!

Exactly what I was thinking about being able to drink more. How do the drinks stack up to the pills? I know the tabs are more of a more of a brain buzz, but if you take enough of them you get rollin pretty hard.

Like how many tabs = a Shooter/Shotgun.

Thanks for the speedy reply Brian.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking about being able to drink more. How do the drinks stack up to the pills? I know the tabs are more of a more of a brain buzz, but if you take enough of them you get rollin pretty hard.

Like how many tabs = a Shooter/Shotgun.

Thanks for the speedy reply Brian.[/quote]

There really isn’t a universal equivalency since the formulas differ significantly.