Spikemopolitan

2 oz. Vodka
1 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
1 1/2 oz. Cranberry
1 oz. Sweet Sour
1 oz. Rose’s Lime Juice

Shake Vigorously

Fill to 1/2-3/4 inch from brim of large cocktail glass

Finish with Spike Shooter and a drop of grenadine in the middle of the glass.[/quote]

Would mixing “Pink Vodka” with Spike Shooter be a really bad idea?
http://ifitandhealthy.com/pink-vodka-energy-drink/

[quote]etaco wrote:
Did any of you ever accidently get a taste of the T-max liquid in the original Spike capsules?[/quote]

Unfortunately, I did once, by accident. I don?t think I?ll ever forget that experience. It definitely takes some major expertise to mask that taste.

K Guys, Gals… I’ve been able to come back with a Spike Threshold Run and Lifting Experience…

For me my threshold runs involve running at a high output for a prolonged period of time, pretty much bumping up against my lactic acid threshold.

For the running, I took a half can of Spike Shooter 20 minutes before and went out for a run.

Normally, I will take my pre-workout Surge 15-20 minutes before, So I kept them spaced out but close enough that I was taking my Spike with something in my stomach.

I have to say the added kick of the sugar rush and the Spike rush was one hell of a kicker.

I didn’t have any increase in heart rate or headaches when I ran which was a huge plus. Usually when I run, if I take a Red Bull I get cramps and a slew of headaches.

Different than either the older Spike, the Yohimbe Spike, and the Caffiene Free, Spike. I felt more machine-like almost out on a mission to run.

I will definitely switch this in and out with the tab Spike depending on what I’m looking for.

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
Stimulant use like this is why I get 8,796 emails from Jon each day. [/quote]

Seriously.

It will be a fun week testing this out and then like all my other Spike use… it will have a time and place, not everyday of the week.

Tomorrow will be a good review for lower body training and maybe a swim… depends how my mid terms are going.

Go ahead and skip to the studying bit! You said you feel energy down to your fingers even while typing - different from pill form Spike. Wouldn’t that be a bit distracting when focusing in on some biochemistry or calculus? So which would be better for a bout of “face in the books” ? Shooter or pill?

Anyone?

Honestly, if you sip the Spike Shooter, it’s killer for studying. Got me through midterms and still let me do my two a days this week. It’s great and the one plus is it lets you control the amount of kick you want a little easier than deciding between one or two pills.

Don’t get me wrong, there is still a time and place for the caps, but the Shooter is currently my favorite of the Spike line.

[quote]Jon Boyle wrote:
Don’t get me wrong, there is still a time and place for the caps, but the Shooter is currently my favorite of the Spike line. [/quote]

Well good thing you ordered FOUR cases of it. lol

[quoteDon’t get me wrong, there is still a time and place for the caps, but the Shooter is currently my favorite of the Spike line. [/quote]

You’ve probably already discussed, but when and where do you see the time and place for the caps? Convenience only?

[quote]Lejes wrote:

You’ve probably already discussed, but when and where do you see the time and place for the caps? Convenience only?

[/quote]

Convenience definitely, and the Caffiene-Free I like for those rides where I really don’t want to be amped up when I get off the bike as well.

For the regular Spike caps, I like to keep them on my person for those longggg classes, or meetings.

Over all though I think there is a different feeling between the two and I know more when I want which feeling than which one would be better. In turn, having that right feeling will lead to a better performance / competitive edge.