Spike Sample

Got my Spike sample today, finally, so to whoever’s in charge of that thanks for not forgetting about me! ;]

Thats funny, I got mine today too. I thought they had ended up not doing it or something. Can’t wait to try it!

Jeff

How long ago did you guys order, I personally ordered 2-3 weeks ago and have recieved my shipment of Carbolin 19 since

[quote]Poised wrote:
How long ago did you guys order, I personally ordered 2-3 weeks ago and have recieved my shipment of Carbolin 19 since[/quote]

I requested mine back in Febuary I believe. It’s been so long I forgot all about it. I just got it today.

Bastards! Still haven’t gotten mine! I have hope I have not been forgotten.

T-Nation shall leave no soldier behind!

I came home after being out of town all week and found a pleasant surprise. A beautiful small black box with my Spike sample in it. Now I know why it took so long to get here. It was quite extravagent. The box had a Spike sticker on the outside holding the box shut. After being unusually careful (something not typical of me) in getting the sticker off so I could put it on the side of my computer (looks great next to my Greatful Dead Skull with the Avalanche logo) I opened the box to find three (3) more stickers, a small booklet on Spike and what can only be described as a “collectors edition” bottle with eight (8) Spike capsules. The bottle is totally awesome, it looks like a regular Biotest bottle only minature. Long after the Spike is gone, it will look great on the shelf. Thanks! and Congratulations on a great effort!

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
I came home after being out of town all week and found a pleasant surprise. A beautiful small black box with my Spike sample in it. Now I know why it took so long to get here. It was quite extravagent. The box had a Spike sticker on the outside holding the box shut. After being unusually careful (something not typical of me) in getting the sticker off so I could put it on the side of my computer (looks great next to my Greatful Dead Skull with the Avalanche logo) I opened the box to find three (3) more stickers, a small booklet on Spike and what can only be described as a “collectors edition” bottle with eight (8) Spike capsules. The bottle is totally awesome, it looks like a regular Biotest bottle only minature. Long after the Spike is gone, it will look great on the shelf. Thanks! and Congratulations on a great effort! [/quote]

I got tired of waiting so frigg’n long for it to come, so I ordered a regular bottle, and I’ve been taking it now for about 10 days. I like it a lot.

I agree with you on the packaging. Biotest went out of their way on the marketing of this product. Fancy box, stickers etc. Nice additions for sure.

I’m going to keep the bottle to place my daily oil, Alpha Male, multi’s etc. and use it as a carry along.

How did you guys get a sample bottle?I would love to receive one

http://spikebrainbody.com/

The bottle’s cool. I’ll set it on the fireplace next to the MAG-10 420cap.(sniffles and wipes tear away). I like the Maximum Strength HOT-ROX bottle too, just looks like it’s on fire!

I got my sample bottle of Spike on Friday. I used it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to study for my Neural Science exam and it was great. My focus was like none other. I was able to plow through tons of material without the fatigue I get after 5 hours of studying. good stuff