Spike Question

would somebody please answer my question…

"All you guys complaining your not feeling anything need to go off it for awhile and you will realize how wonderfully it actually works. I was the same way when I first started using this supplement. Wondering when is this thing going to start working. It works so well you don’t even realize it because it’s so clean.

I do have a question though. I’m not sure if this has been asked yet or not because it’s been awhile since I’ve read this thread. But why the change from softgel to tablet?"

Maybe something about ingredients interacting with the softgell capsule, or that the tablet breaks down and releases more quickly. Possibly both.
I don’t know. I haven’t stayed up to date on that transition either.

Hi Provy07,

This was addressed in the following thread:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=760316

[quote]provy07 wrote:
would somebody please answer my question…

"All you guys complaining your not feeling anything need to go off it for awhile and you will realize how wonderfully it actually works. I was the same way when I first started using this supplement. Wondering when is this thing going to start working. It works so well you don’t even realize it because it’s so clean.

I do have a question though. I’m not sure if this has been asked yet or not because it’s been awhile since I’ve read this thread. But why the change from softgel to tablet?" [/quote]