Spike or HOT-ROX Pre-workout?

I wanted to ask about people’s experience using Spike (pill)before a workout vs. HOT-ROX.

I have been using HOT-ROX and it does “focus” me and I get a little amped up but I was wondering if anyone had the opportunity to compare and contrast the 2.

My goal is to get more “amp’ed.”

They both have caffeine and yohimbine. Either should work.

If you want to get “amp’ed” then man up and rail some speed. =P

What Absolute said.

I tried HOT-ROX like a year ago. I remember being amped. Now I tried Spike (not for fat loss purposes). Shit’s crazy.
Both of them got me “amped” but I feel it more with Spike. Maybe because it’s new to me.
Try taking 2 pills instead of one. See if that works

don’t get me wrong - HRX works. Just wanted to see if Spike was different in other people’s experience. Thanks for the feedback guys.

i take Spike only on special ocassions, that stuff really fucks with my brain in a good way, deffinatly amp’d up, laser focus, all that good stuff, but most of the time thats how i really am, except that stuff just made me be able to step back inside myself and be like “shit”

[quote]xivb4m wrote:
… except that stuff just made me be able to step back inside myself and be like “shit”[/quote]

Ok so it’s NOT just me.

And OP, this might be preaching to the choir but- put on some loud fast music. Something that makes you wanna kill baby bunnies.
Oh and imagine your ex having sex with someone else.