Spike, Not 4 Me

After reading all the positive comments about Spike, I decided to purchase a pack to help me with my workouts at the gym.

I started taking the standard dose of one tablet per day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and then waited for the increased energy and mental focus. I found I had no extra energy and no increased mental focus. I decided to take 2 tablets first thing on an empty stomach and again, felt no increased energy or mental focus. I repeated taking 2 spike tablets for the rest of the week.

I can only assume that I have a high tolerance to stimulants and Spike will not work for me.

[quote]sam67_uk wrote:
After reading all the positive comments about Spike, I decided to purchase a pack to help me with my workouts at the gym.

I started taking the standard dose of one tablet per day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and then waited for the increased energy and mental focus. I found I had no extra energy and no increased mental focus. I decided to take 2 tablets first thing on an empty stomach and again, felt no increased energy or mental focus. I repeated taking 2 spike tablets for the rest of the week.

I can only assume that I have a high tolerance to stimulants and Spike will not work for me.

[/quote]

I take spike on a regular basis being a college student. I take it before class during the week and before studying on the weekend. I don’t get the increased energy that I have got from other stimulants in the past; but the energy is there.

As for the mental focus, if I just take it and don’t do anything that requires a lot of focus then I don’t notice a difference; but if I am fixing to study and take it there is a world of difference. I prefer it pre-school and studying but I prefer another stimulant pre-workout. Thats just my 2 cents.

I’m also a non-responder to Spike. That doesn’t mean I have a high tolerance to all stimulants though. Power Drive has a noticable effect on me. My last bottle of HOT-ROX lasted two months since one pill a day was plenty for me.

One of the great things about having so many supplement choices is that you’re likely to find something that works well for you.

It just doesn’t work for some people - I’m one of them. Try Power Drive instead.