Spike Night in Texas!

Live in or near Abilene, Texas? Stop by Gold’s Gym for Spike Night! Read: Free can of Spike given out by local cutie pie.

When: Monday the 26th of February from 5 to 7 PM.

Where: Gold’s Gym on Buffalo Gap Road near mall.

Yee haw, y’all!

Will you guys be IDing?

Any plans for Pittsburgh?

That would be very nice!

Damnit! I’m like an hour and a half away and gonna be in Abilene this weekend. Why the hell a promotional giveaway on a Monday anyway?!?!?!?!!?

Mondays suck.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Will you guys be IDing?[/quote]

I would assume the enthusiasm means, “any publicity is good publicity”. I mean, hell if Spike can send dumbass kids who overdose on it to the hospital it has GOT to be good.

[quote]Deserteaglle wrote:
Why the hell a promotional giveaway on a Monday anyway?!?!?!?!!?

Mondays suck.[/quote]

Set up by gym owner. Monday night is the busiest time at most gyms. Best time for promos.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Any plans for Pittsburgh?

That would be very nice!
[/quote]

This was set up by the gym owner in Abilene. He started carrying Spike Shooter and it quickly became his best selling energy drink. Couldn’t keep it in stock. People would buy one for their workout, then come back in that evening and buy 5-6 cans at once.

He wanted to do a Spike Night and let people sample it as they came in the door with little cups. Biotest got wind of it and sent him a bunch of the newest Spike T-shirts and 10 cases to give away so people could try a whole can.

So, talk to your local gym owner and maybe he’ll start carrying Shooter too!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
So, talk to your local gym owner and maybe he’ll start carrying Shooter too!
[/quote]

I run a home gym and would be more than happy to run a promotion with my customer.

Well hope it goes better than it is in here in Colorado:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Deserteaglle wrote:
Why the hell a promotional giveaway on a Monday anyway?!?!?!?!!?

Mondays suck.

Set up by gym owner. Monday night is the busiest time at most gyms. Best time for promos.

[/quote]

I wasn’t being critical of you guys, I was trying to say that I would have liked to have gotten a free can when I was in town. :slight_smile:

[quote]uberswank wrote:
I run a home gym and would be more than happy to run a promotion with my customer.[/quote]

Nice try!

I wasn’t being critical of you guys, I was trying to say that I would have liked to have gotten a free can when I was in town. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Some of you guys crack me up. They’re about $2 a can. That’s not much more costly than free.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Deserteaglle wrote:

Some of you guys crack me up. They’re about $2 a can. That’s not much more costly than free.[/quote]

Are you telling me you don’t like free stuff. That’s un-American sir! lol

BTW, there is nowhere in my town where you can buy them, and there’s no way I am going to order a case of energy drinks over the interenet.

and there’s no way I am going to order a case of energy drinks over the interenet.
[/quote]

Why? I buy all of my supplements over the internet because IT IS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS CHEAPER. If I were to head to GNC to buy all of the powders I use, I would easily pay an extra hundred bucks a month or more.

BTW, there is nowhere in my town where you can buy them, and there’s no way I am going to order a case of energy drinks over the interenet.
[/quote]

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. You may as well have written: “I am an idiot who likes wasting money.”