Spike News Warning

After watching the Thibs accent video, I came across this in the related videos section.

Can you imagine how many dumbass kids drank 2, 3, 4 Spikes at once to be sent to the hospital? There should be warning labels warning the drinker about the effect of disobeying the warning label…

Or better yet, can you imagine TC hanging outside the local 7/11 handing out Spike to high schoolers?

READ
THE
FUCKING
LABEL

Thats like going up to the door that says “push” on it and pulling…

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Or better yet, can you imagine TC hanging outside the local 7/11 handing out Spike to high schoolers? [/quote]

Wearing a trenchcoat?

“Yo man, whatchu need dawg, whatchu need? I got HOT-ROX man, I got 'em. Alpha Male? On special dawg, on special. Hey man, I got that good shit here man… Spike Shooters man, that shit can’t be BEAT! It’ll get you fucked up!”

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
Or better yet, can you imagine TC hanging outside the local 7/11 handing out Spike to high schoolers?

Wearing a trenchcoat?

“Yo man, whatchu need dawg, whatchu need? I got HOT-ROX man, I got 'em. Alpha Male? On special dawg, on special. Hey man, I got that good shit here man… Spike Shooters man, that shit can’t be BEAT! It’ll get you fucked up!”[/quote]

And then the cops roll up and he scoots away on his motorized skateboard?

Ya, kinda like that.

Well how else are supplement companies supposed to sell their products?

That happened a while ago.

I think the kids who were sent to the hospital because of super-dosing the stuff should have a case of the Shotguns IV’d. The parents? Oh, they need a Spike and Pain Enema. Then, a razing of their respective reproductive organs lest they further taint the gene pool with such a high ratio of stupidity-to-survival instinct.

The can says “half can to test for tolerance. Do not exceed such and such in a day.” They deserve every health consequence presented.

Dumb bastards.

good way for free advertising, lol

and I swear, America is fucking retarded.

Why do they need energy drinks??

Oh and the fat girl at the end who is fine with Mountain Dew? Ya, we can tell.

yea this video makes me want to thrust my leg through my screen and out the camera and kick those kids in the throat. If they had eaten breakfast that morning, maybe hydrated a little, then they wouldn’t have shakes, dizziness or whatever other crap they complained about. UGHHHH stick to soda, you’ll die faster.

Fucking retards. Wow.

That kid knows.

ha, just read the video’s description: “deadly energy drink.”

All this talk makes me want to buy Spike Shooters.

[quote]boyscout wrote:

That kid knows.

ha, just read the video’s description: “deadly energy drink.”

All this talk makes me want to buy Spike Shooters.[/quote]

speaking of which I am going to go right now and get one
but ill wait till after breakfast to drink it though

I’m just pissed you can’t get it in Michigan 7-11’s. I don’t want to buy a whole case to try it.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
I’m just pissed you can’t get it in Michigan 7-11’s. I don’t want to buy a whole case to try it.[/quote]

Tell you what. You order the case, ship it to my house, and I’ll send you one in the mail! Problem solved!

or

Order the case, try one, if you don’t like it then hand it our to the local teenagers (on the condition they chug it right away).

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
I’m just pissed you can’t get it in Michigan 7-11’s. I don’t want to buy a whole case to try it.

Tell you what. You order the case, ship it to my house, and I’ll send you one in the mail! Problem solved!

or

Order the case, try one, if you don’t like it then hand it our to the local teenagers (on the condition they chug it right away).[/quote]

Since it is cost prohibative to ship to Canada, how about YOU order a case and ship it to my house. I’ll meet you in Grand Bend with half a case.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
I’m just pissed you can’t get it in Michigan 7-11’s. I don’t want to buy a whole case to try it.[/quote]

GNC around here carries the Shooters, and I’ve even found a bottle of the pills before.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Testy1 wrote:

GNC around here carries the Shooters, and I’ve even found a bottle of the pills before.[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

Free Advertising!!

Sweet!!