Spike for Education?

Hey im going to try Spike soon, as soon as schools over and summer starts, i will begin my training. But here’s what im thinking about, it seems that Spike improves your brain functions, so if i were to take it and study before my school final’s, do you think i will do better =D just a random thought.

As a college student… this scares me…

Spike is a great product, I believe it would certainly help with your cognitive function on tests… but you need to consider a few things.

If you study on Spike you should take the test on Spike. This is a simple psychology issue.

Spike is not addictive, but I would warn you to not rely 100% on Spike to be the key to a late-night cram session.

I see situations like this with Adderall. I know way to many kids, who aren’t Dx-ed that believe they have to use Adderall to study. You dont need Spike to study but it could help you focus.

I have always been an advocate of making your best attempt at refining your own studying habits. If you are doing your work on a regular basis and putting your best foot forward than go for it. If you want to skip class and slack don’t waste your money expecting an A from Spike.

I didn’t mean for this to turn into a lecture, but from all the stuff I’ve seen in my classmates, I figured it was a fair comment.

If all other things are in-line give it a shot. You’ve got a money-back garauntee.

You should also be aware of state dependent memory and the theories of arousal. That means you should study and learn in a certain state and at a certain level of arousal. For optimal recall of that info occur, you should be in the same state and at the same level of arousal. If you can’t reproduce those conditions, your performance may suffer badly.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
You should also be aware of state dependent memory and the theories of arousal. That means you should study and learn in a certain state and at a certain level of arousal. For optimal recall of that info occur, you should be in the same state and at the same level of arousal. If you can’t reproduce those conditions, your performance may suffer badly.
[/quote]

lol so lets all stockpile Spike incase it comes off the market and we cant ever remember the stuff we learned in exams! argh!

Haha good one. well what im trying to do is take Spike to make sure that i stay fresh at all time so that i can perform optimally.

I’m a medical student and I’ve use Spike for 3 day spurts (the 3 days before a test). It really helps me stay focused for 40+ hours of studying I have to put in for exams. I’ve had no problem remembering stuff when I’m off it. I haven’t taken any tests Spike’d yet and it’s all good. I got a bunch of my friends on it and they love it for the study marathons. Go for it!!

Thanks I’m sure i will. By the way, how many capsules do you guys take per day?

I’m usually good for one/day

Usually I take two, somethimes three. My exams start on Friday. Joy.

IR to my last post, I seem to be rather tolerant to stimulants in general. I blame spending time in Italy. And the espresso addiction that followed.

[quote]OllyB wrote:
Usually I take two, somethimes three. My exams start on Friday. Joy.[/quote]

I believe the instructions recommend a maximum of two doses per day. Anything over that is supposed over-stimulation.
But then again, you may be Godzilla.

OD

It says in the Spike thread three.

Begin by taking one capsule the first day to see how you respond. On day two, if you want to increase the effect, take two capsules (at one time). On day three, if you still want more amps, take three capsules (at one time).

I’m not normally one to push the boundaries :slight_smile: