Spike - Faster?

[quote]gostrom wrote:
Would it be OK to take 2 Spikes in the morning when I get up and take a 3rd at lunch to boost me through my evening workout?[/quote]

When wondering about a product ALWAY a good idea to read the product description and thread first. Often this will answer ANY question you may have,

Here is a cut and paste from the Spike description.

[quote]Spike is intended to be taken once per day:

a) either in the morning; or

b) prior to training; or

c) before activities requiring intense mental focus.

Begin by taking one tablet the first day to see how you respond. On day two, if you want to increase the effect, take two tablets (at one time). On day three, if you still want more amps, take three tablets (at one time).

Under no circumstances are you to take more than two tablets the first time. And under no circumstances whatsoever are you to take more than three tablets per day. If you do, and I find out about it, I’ll consider you a bonehead idiot of the highest order and ban you from further purchases.[/quote]

Hope that helps,
Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
gostrom wrote:
Would it be OK to take 2 Spikes in the morning when I get up and take a 3rd at lunch to boost me through my evening workout?

When wondering about a product ALWAY a good idea to read the product description and thread first. Often this will answer ANY question you may have,

Here is a cut and paste from the Spike description… . . . . . .[/quote]

Phill -
Yes I had read that as I did read the thread, and I know it says to take them all at once. But, I am wondering if anyone has tried taking 2 in the morning and 1 at noon to get an evening boost. I figured someone might have tried that, as often people try other approaches over time after a new product is released and may have some experience with such an alternate approach.

I don’t usually use alot of supplements but when I read about Spike I had to give it a try. I’m a cop in the Philadelphia area and I can’t afford to be asleep on the job. I only take Spike (the older stuff I assume)when I’m feeling tired and have trouble focusing. I have to say that within ten minutes or less I’m wide awake and focused. Thanks for making a product that is literally a “life saver”.

[quote]mmg_4 wrote:
just wondering if anyone has tried the new version and their results… i ordered a bottle the other day and was just curious to the responses…thanks[/quote]

I’ve only tried it once for a GBC leg workout. I couldn’t tell any difference from the old version, but the workout is so grueling I will have to try it under different circumstances. =)

LJ

[quote]gostrom wrote:
Would it be OK to take 2 Spikes in the morning when I get up and take a 3rd at lunch to boost me through my evening workout?[/quote]

I’ve tried one in the morning, and two about 12 hours later for my workout. Sometimes I have trouble getting to sleep later in the evening, but no other ill effects.

LJ