Spike Differences

FOr the people who use Spike whats the diffrence between the Spikes. THeres 5 I think, I mean what does the Spike Shooter have the the Spike Shotgun doesnt. Same goes for pills, how are they better.

One last question, if a teen just wanted Spike for the random days when hes tired and wants a pump before the gym what would be the best kind to try out?
thanks alot

Generally speaking, the difference between the Shooter, Double Shot and Shotgun is just the concentration of Spike formula.

Notice the Shooter comes in 8 oz, Shotgun 16 oz, and Double Shot is 4 oz. With slight differences in the amount per serving of caffeine and Spike formula, from highest to lowest concentration:

Double Shot - 2 oz
Shooter - 8 oz
Shotgun - 16 oz

Roughly, this means the Double Shot is 4x as concentrated as the Shooter, which is 2x as concentrated as the Shotgun. The Double Shot is 8x as concentrated as the Shotgun.

Hope that helps and that my math wasn’t too far off…

ok i gotcha thanks, what about the pills?

Ponce, unfortunately you are a tad wrong.

The Shotgun and the Double Shot do not contain the Yohimbine, and consequently many people report that the Shooters actually deliver much more of a punch than the Shotgun at twice the size.

Front what I remember Tim Patterson (Biotest Head Honcho) saying the Shooter was essentially like taking 2 pills, which I have found it pretty accurate in my experience.

ok thanks lonie so for someone that has never tried any Spike supplements what would you say I start with?

I agree with the reports that the shotgun doesnt really compare to the shooter.

I can drink 2 shotguns a day, each of which have more caffeine than a single shooter and it’s not as potent as 1 shooter. Another difference is that you’re only supposed to have 1 shooter in a day (while you can have like 4 shotguns or whatever).

What I really wish the would do is do a doubleshot with yohimbine…just so i could split it up throughout the day.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Ponce, unfortunately you are a tad wrong.

The Shotgun and the Double Shot do not contain the Yohimbine, and consequently many people report that the Shooters actually deliver much more of a punch than the Shotgun at twice the size.

Front what I remember Tim Patterson (Biotest Head Honcho) saying the Shooter was essentially like taking 2 pills, which I have found it pretty accurate in my experience.

[/quote]

Agreed. The double shot seems to work faster and provide more stimulation. They seem to agree with my stomach more also.

Heres the way I see it:

Pills - Great stim. Just like drinking a half can of the Shooter.

Caffeine Free Pills - Ehh… Tried em, didnt really do anything unless taken alongside a shooter.

Shooter - Mac Daddy. Honestly the most effective energy drink on the market… As in, it actually does something unlike most other drinks. Start with a half can as the label says. I still only drink a half can.

Shotgun - Yohimbine is banned in most countries outside of US… Which is perhaps why the Shotgun is lacking it. It does have Beta Alanine though, which may serve those who engage in endurance activities better than the Shooter. In any event, it also lacks the punch of the shooter. Still a good drink though.

Never tried a double shot. I imagine its just like the shotgun in sip format from the label… Not really my thing.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Heres the way I see it:

Caffeine Free Pills - Ehh… Tried em, didnt really do anything unless taken alongside a shooter.

Shooter - Mac Daddy. Honestly the most effective energy drink on the market… As in, it actually does something unlike most other drinks. Start with a half can as the label says. I still only drink a half can.

Shotgun - Yohimbine is banned in most countries outside of US… Which is perhaps why the Shotgun is lacking it. It does have Beta Alanine though, which may serve those who engage in endurance activities better than the Shooter. In any event, it also lacks the punch of the shooter. Still a good drink though.

Never tried a double shot. I imagine its just like the shotgun in sip format from the label… Not really my thing.[/quote]

I made the mistake of writing “Shooter” earlier instead if “Double Shot”. The latter is the one I consider to be more effective and to work fastest. I consider the Shooter second best.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
Heres the way I see it:

Never tried a double shot. I imagine its just like the shotgun in sip format from the label… Not really my thing.

I made the mistake of writing “shooter” earlier instead if “double shot”. The latter is the one I consider to be more effective and to work fastest. I consider the shooter second best.

Are you having all of the double shot in one go?

Bushy[/quote]

No.

Really? Double Shot better than the Shooter? Thats nuts. And you only drink a portion of it at one time? Thats insane.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Really? Double shot better than the shooter? Thats nuts. And you only drink a portion of it at one time? Thats insane.[/quote]

Half a bottle is one serving. Considering it is almost just like the amount in a full shot glass, yes, it does seem better.

If you are going for taste, however, the Gold flavor is like orange soda.

Ah, I knew there were slight differences but I didn’t think they were enough to cause different levels of stimulation.

Thanks for the correction, Lonnie.

Bushy, X,

I prefer the Double Shot also but it still doesn’t do much for me stim-wise.

With the Shooter, I’ll drink the full can. Yes, I started my tolerance with a half can. Time for nootropics, I guess (eh, Bush?).

I’ve noticed a SLIGHT alertness, but if I’m tired or dehydrated, it’s all moot. I think my adrenals are shot.

Taste-wise, nothing beats the new Orange Gold. Awesome.

(correction: I don’t think I’ve ever done the Double Shot all at once, but I know I’ve drank a full can of Shooter with no effect)

Thanks for all your answers guys, Now I will probably start with the pills on days im tired so i can get a boost.

My next question is what do you guys think about the people that say if your having a good workout then theres no reason to get addicted to taking stimmulants pre-workout? Ive kinda always thought this too so thats why I only want to use the pills once in a while.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
Thanks for all your answers guys, Now I will probably start with the pills on days im tired so i can get a boost.

My next question is what do you guys think about the people that say if your having a good workout then theres no reason to get addicted to taking stimmulants pre-workout? Ive kinda always thought this too so thats why I only want to use the pills once in a while.[/quote]

Use it before tough workouts such as heavy deadlifts or squats, on light days there’s no point. This way you will not get “immune” to the effects and you will not feel the need to use them for every single workout.

I have yet to try the Double Shot or Shotgun, but I get the best results with the pill form. The Shooters do next to nothing for me. The pills are hit or miss, but boy when they hit, I am in Heaven. I usually take 2.

[quote]molnes wrote:
crod266 wrote:

My next question is what do you guys think about the people that say if your having a good workout then theres no reason to get addicted to taking stimmulants pre-workout? Ive kinda always thought this too so thats why I only want to use the pills once in a while.

Use it before tough workouts such as heavy deadlifts or squats, on light days there’s no point. This way you will not get “immune” to the effects and you will not feel the need to use them for every single workout. [/quote]

True I could do that, alot of people say do it on intense days. I kinda want every workout to be intense but I got the point.